Chapter 387 - Fighting the army of Great Astley Empire

Seven kilometers away from the barrier around the Listen Wastes...

A group of three people was looking at the gigantic barrier that enclosed the whole country.

The man at the center has a short black messy hair. He was wearing a white shirt and black pants. Also, there was a grey colored fur coat hanging on his shoulder. Even though the wind was strong the coat didn't fell off on his shoulder. Well, it was because his mana wasn't letting it fell easily.

At the back of his fur cloak, a lion symbol was carved into it. It was a symbol of the Zodiac Leo. This man was one of the most wanted criminals in the whole world. The Zodiac Leo.

"So the demons have finally arrived..."

He muttered as he grabbed the mask above his head and put it on his face.

The two beside him were an old man and a beautiful woman who looked like she's in her mid-twenties.

The old man was wearing a butler suit. He had white hair, beard, and mustache which was trimmed perfectly. He had a collar on his neck.

"A war already started. The demons already sent out a god-level powerhouse. But why did they suddenly launch an attack without even talking to the people of this continent." The old man said as he caressed his beard.

"Not just here, they've also arrived on the God's Continent. The powerful forces there such as Olympus, Heavenly Palace, and Asgard started to move." The woman said to the old man. She was wearing a tight brown pants with chains around it. On her upper body was a white long sleeve partnered with a leather jacket. Black and red linings were present on the surface of her jacket and it seems like it was pulsing.

"Just what is the goal of these demons. They surprisingly launched a very violent attack the moment the great barrier weakened." Leo said as he closed his eyes.

The woman looked at him and asked, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to gather the rest of the Zodiacs and start my plan but before that, I want to see the little goblin that I've found in the Hebrei Kingdom," Leo replied to her.

"The one you're talking about. The goblin who knew soul arts?" The woman raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, I want to know the details of soul arts. It will greatly help me in realizing my dream." Leo said as he lifted his head and looked at the sky.

...

Boom!

The entire Blackrock City experienced a powerful earthquake. Everything shook heavily as if it were going to collapse.

"What's happening?!"

Souta narrowed his eyes as he balanced himself. Isabella and Lydia were surprised too. They didn't think that this would happen and it interrupted their conversation.

'Several mana fluctuations suddenly appeared in the city. Be careful, I can sense hostility from them.' Saya's voice sounded in his mind.

"Enemies?! They are here." Souta said as his mana burst out of his body. He then crashed through the ceiling of the room and went to the sky.

Boom!

Lydia followed him too as she released her mana and jumped into the sky.

Isabella just simply turned her head to Yuko. She couldn't follow the two because she knew that her strength was still lacking. She couldn't do that.

Souta and Lydia were on top of the mansion. They were looking at the south part of the city where there's a huge pillar of light that pierced the sky.

"Just what is that thing?"