Chapter 203 Too weak

Souta sighed and asked, "What can you do?"

Lumilia stopped for a few seconds after she heard his words. She then opened her mouth and said in a low voice, "I don't know but I wanted to help you..."

"Fine, but we're not going to fight. We're going to leave this place as soon as possible. I came here to distract that woman but she could easily pinpoint my position." Souta couldn't help but nod when he saw Lumilia's serious look. He wanted to decline her help but he couldn't do so.

"We're going to leave?" Alice who was watching from the side suddenly said.

"Yeah, we're no match for them. We're just a student and couldn't match them in terms of power." Souta answered her. He then looked at Yujin and Alice and said, "Still... I didn't think that the two of you would come here even though it's dangerous."

"Well, I just wanted to help my friend," Alice said in a low voice as she turned her head to the side not daring to look at Souta's eyes.

"Never thought that the word friend would come out of your mouth," Souta commented as he looked at Yujin.

Yujin shrugged his shoulder and opened his palm. If these girls wanted to help Souta and he left then what would become of him. He would become a laughing stock. He unwillingly followed them in this place.

"Let's not talk anymore. We should use the chaos to escape from this place." Souta said to them.

"Souta, someone is here..." Lynn suddenly said with a terrified expression while pointing above.

Souta, Yujin, Alice, and Lumilia opened their eyes widely and they looked up at the same time. The four of them knew that Lynn's senses were incredible. They wouldn't doubt her for something like this.

They saw a black figure of a woman. The figure looked like Frels but it had no eyes and mouth. It looks like a mannequin. It had a pitch-black color.

"That's a [Doppelganger] spell..." Souta muttered in a low voice while looking at the black figure.

"[Doppelganger]...?" Lumilia muttered.

"[Doppelganger]. A powerful tier 2 spell. It possessed fifty percent power of the user's full strength." Alice explained to them who doesn't know [Doppelganger] spell.

Souta nodded at her words. Alice was right. That figure above was a doppelganger without a doubt.

He was a little bit surprised when Alice explained this spell. He didn't think that she knew this rare dark attribute spell.

Compare to the [Dark Dominance] spell, this [Doppelganger] was weak. If Frels got serious and used the true power of the tier 3 spell [Dark Dominance] then she would be able to raze this village to the ground easily. She was holding back because they haven't got the bloodstone.

Souta was sure that every living creature here would die once the six-circle officers got ahold of that bloodstone.

"Run!" He shouted and everyone followed his words without hesitation.

The black figure didn't care about anyone. It only chased after Souta.

Swoosh!

...

In the other part of the village...

One of the six-circle officers of the Deadly Sins was fighting a powerful vampire. The battle was fierce and the six-circle officer couldn't easily finish the battle because the vampire was using the bloodstone to boost its strength.

Hundreds of civilians already died because of the battles that were happening around the village. The Guildmaster tried his best to protect them but a single six-circle officer blocked him. That's what all it takes to stop a branch Guildmaster.