Chapter 272 - Noble Party

"As you know, Yanagi Shina joined the legion. We will prepare a suitable battlefield for her. I will use her overwhelming strength to help us defeat the incoming enemies." Souta said to them.

"Yanagi Shina... What a troublesome person? She's strong but how should we handle her." Yujin sighed when he thought how unbridled that girl.

"You can leave her to me. I'm currently thinking about how could I handle her. After all, we couldn't always rely on Teacher Bargan to handle a member of our legion." Souta said as he tapped his finger on the table.

"Just by thinking about our plans, I felt that we would create chaos in this city," Brando said.

"You just felt it. The moment Souta decided to publicize the twenty mana fruits, it's been determined that chaos would chase our legion." Alice said as she looked at Brando.

"I-Isn't that bad?" Lynn said with a worried expression.

"Yes, it's bad. But it will bring us a lot of opportunities." Souta said. "The twenty mana fruits that I publicize are rare among the other mana fruits. I received information from Jimmy that some of the criminal organizations are already moving in the dark. They are planning to invade this place and take the twenty mana fruits."

"Oh? Then, we will fight them, right? I wonder if they are strong." Bryan said with an excited expression when he heard that someone would invade this building.

"Of course, they are strong. That's why we should tightened our guard in the next few days. But I doubt that they will attack us immediately. At least they will thoroughly prepare themselves if they are going to attack us." Souta said as he glanced at Lumilia.

Lumilia nodded and added, "I already spread the rumors about Yanagi Shina joining our legion. This piece of news will lessen the chances of the attack in the next few days."

"I see... So that's your plan." Yujin nodded in understanding. He then glanced at Souta and asked, "When we are going to attack the nobles? That's your goal, right?"

Something bad will going to happen in this city and every faction sensed those movements in the dark.

The twenty mana fruits were the highest grade mana fruits that Souta had so countless forces in the dark were eyeing the fruits.

Ursus, Lumilia's father, faced the pressures of the other nobles when he got the honey. It reached the point that he had to marry off her daughter to some nobles to have an ally.

But the fruits that Souta have in his legion were much valuable than that honey.

They could easily predict what will happen to the Dark Oculus legion. They will become the prey of the hidden predators in this kingdom.

'Prey, me? A prey? That's ridiculous.' Souta laughed inwardly.

'Ufufu, the other forces would be surprised if they knew that you wanted them to attack your legion. I can't wait to see their despair as you show them who's the real predator.' Saya chuckled.

Souta was quite excited as he knew that it will bring him a lot of high-level quests.

What they don't know was that the real predator was coming to the Hebrei Kingdom.

...

Four days had passed quickly in the blink of an eye. In these days, Souta and the rest trained in Saya's inner consciousness. They learned new spells and skills making them grow stronger. Also, their proficiency in their skills increased by a whole level to the system terms.

In the institute, Souta raised his points and defeated the top rankers of the second year. The only things that were left untouched were the top 10 and above rankers of the second year.