Chapter 264 - Inner Consciousness

"What's that?" Bryan looked at the sword.

"That's a sword, you know?" Brando said as he nudged Bryan's shoulder.

"I know that, you know!!" Bryan said in a loud voice.

"What do you mean, Souta?" Lumilia asked as she looked at the sword before turning her eyes to Souta. She didn't know how his sword connected to their topics.

Souta hesitated for a bit before he opened his eyes. He decided to tell them one of his secrets.

Everyone opened their eyes widely as they listened to Souta's explanation about the sword. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. He explained to them the time difference inside the sword and the real world.

"What?! So this sword has that ability!!" Yujin was shocked as he gazed at the sword intently.

"Yeah, that's why I said that we could pull it off. My plan to raise your strength in just one week." Souta nodded at him.

Yujin took a deep breath to calm himself. After a while, he opened his mouth and said, "I guess that's the reason why your growth is so fast." He recalled that Souta already has that sword the moment he entered the institute.

'Eh...! That's not it... Well, I'll leave it to his imagination.' Souta thought as he smiled at Yujin.

"Hooo!! I want a sword like this too!!" Bryan shouted as he stretched out his hands towards the sword but Souta quickly placed the vajra sword back in his waist.

"That's..."

Souta turned his head and saw Alice was still looking at the sword with wide eyes. It seems that this ability surprises her. It's not bad to look at her surprised expression.

Alice was stunned as she knew what it meant to have that kind of ability. She looked around and understood that everyone didn't have an idea what it means to have that ability.

That ability was only from a god-level powerhouse. She knew it too well.

From Souta's explanation, she could guess that world was an inner consciousness but Souta was not at that level where he could alter the time in his inner consciousness.

She guessed that there was a god inside that sword. Also, the time ratio was 1:5. It means that the god inside the sword was a powerful being among the gods. The newly formed god could only alter the time in their inner consciousness to the ratio 1:2. She remembered that her teacher before have a ratio of 1:3 in her inner consciousness.

Still, it couldn't match her father. The time ratio in her father's inner consciousness was 1:15. He was the most powerful being that she knew in this world. Her father could realize his inner consciousness in the real world. If an ordinary person received his blessing then that person could match the B-rank of this continent.

"So we're going to try to reach B-rank using this ability... I hope you try your best." Souta said to them and they nodded at him in response to his words. Their eyes were filled with determination to support him.

If they grow stronger then it would greatly help Souta in fighting those damn nobles.

"I will go to the guild with Yujin, Lynn, and Alice. They have to pass the C-rank adventurer first." Lumilia said to Souta.

"I'll leave it to you. Just make it quick and we'll start training right away." Souta paused for a moment before he added, "Tomorrow, we'll use our points in institute to redeem spells or combat arts. Everything that could increase our strength is good."

"Understood." Lumilia stood and looked at the three, "Let's go and finish it quickly."

"It can't be helped." Yujin sighed as he stood up.