Chapter 242 - Quest Complete!

Huff... Huff...

Souta was breathing heavily. He raised his arm and wiped the blood on his mouth. He looked at Yuko who fell down on the ground.

"I'm sorry, Yuko." He mumbled while looking at her figure. At the same time, he heard a familiar sound in his head.

*Ding!*

[Congratulations on completing the quest Blessing!]

[You've received 40,000 exp, 13 free attribute points, and 9 skill points!]

Souta ignored the notification in his mind as he focused his attention on Yuko. He was concerned about her condition as he knew what he did to her. At the same time, he was glad that she gained a power that surpassed his own. She just needed to master it and she would be able to wreck him easily.

He lay down on his back and looked at the ceiling which was full of shining crystals. He gained a total of 15 skill points in this unexpected event. It was not that bad as Yuko gained a blessing.

Raeshka wouldn't be able to take back her blessing from Yuko. If she wanted take back her blessing then Yuko would have to die. That's the only way for Raeshka to take back her blessing. That's why most of the god-level creatures only gave their blessing to their most trusted aides.

But Souta didn't need to worry about Raeshka killing Yuko. She wouldn't go back on her words. He knew her personality so he didn't doubt her.

He could say that he earned a lot this time. From system points to material things as he was the one who won the fight. Just like what they have agreed on, Souta would receive all the things that he requested.

Resources, materials, and one artifact. He didn't make an excessive request this time as he knew that the blessing that Yuko received was far more amazing than these material things. He also knew that Raeshka's subordinates would get angry at him if he tried to take advantage of this situation. He didn't want to gather the hostility of various third, fourth, and fifth evolution stage monsters. He would die the moment he stepped out of this place if they become angry at him.

Suddenly, a warm energy covered both of their bodies. Raeshka was healing both of them. She looked at Souta and said, "You know you're lucky that you won the fight but... I'm still amazed that you managed to keep up with her even though the difference in power is large."

Raeshka was right. The difference in their power was too large. To defeat Yuko, Souta used everything in his arsenal. He launched countless powerful attacks before he took down Yuko. But Yuko only used one attack to heavily injured him. The difference could be seen from that.

For him, Yuko was a wild boss. Her power was already a boss power of version 2 of the game. He just knew Yuko's attack pattern and that's one of his advantages in this fight.

"Also, that weapon of yours and the equipment you're wearing at this moment. Those equipments of yours became the reason why you won the battle. Yuko didn't have equipment while you have. I should have given her some equipment before the battle to make it fair but that's not important right now." Raeshka said as she one by one listed down his advantage in the battle. "The important thing is that I'm satisfied by what I saw. Both of you managed to fascinate me. It's been a while since I felt this feeling."

She was right. Yuko didn't have the equipment to increase her stats and power while he had various useful equipments. It seems that Souta needed to find some armor for her.

The dark grade [Vajra Sword Saya] was already a huge advantage for Souta.

Souta closed his eyes and recalled the battle in his mind. He was taking down Yuko's weaknesses and was planning to help her eliminate her weaknesses. Battle experience, skills, and some equipment. She couldn't rely on her brute strength forever.