Chapter 246 - Resting

"The question is how confident are you in passing the promotion exam?" Yujin asked as he turned his head to Souta. He wanted to know if Souta could really pass the promotion exam. Because if he failed the promotion exam, he wouldn't be able to take the promotion exam in six months. That's the rule of the Adventurers Guild.

"I'm one hundred percent confident in passing the promotion exam," Souta replied to him. He didn't wait for Yujin to ask another question. "Don't forget that I'm a tamer. Yuko's strength is also my strength. We enhance our strength by eating those mana fruits. If we combine our strength at this moment, we could even defeat an ordinary B-rank adventurer and that is enough. It means that the combined power of ours is enough to rank us to B-rank."

That's if Yuko didn't use her blessings. Souta didn't want Yuko to reveal her ace. He wanted to hide it so that if he fought his enemies, they would be surprised by the power of Yuko.

He knew that someone was targeting him in the Hebrei kingdom after his information was pasted in the newspaper. That's why some of the researchers in the kingdom wanted him to become a test subject in their research. They wanted to know how he recovered quickly from taking two monster potions.

'Right, if those people knew that I'm trying to set up a legion, I'm sure that they will hinder me. Those nobles are a pain in the ass.' Souta thought as he forgot that he was talking to Yujin.

"Souta!"

He snapped out of his deep thought after he heard Yujin's loud voice. "I'm sorry, something just came to my mind." Souta apologized to Yujin and he asked what he was talking about.

Yujin sighed and asked, "I'm asking why are you sure that the combined power of Yuko and you are enough to pass the promotion exam?"

"As you can see... I brought back those mana fruits. It only means that Yuko and I finished filling ourselves with those mana fruits." Souta said as he opened his arms widely.

'He's still hiding something. There are many holes in his story. If he doesn't want to say it then I will not pry anymore.' Yujin thought as he turned his attention to the mana fruits in his palm.

"Okay, let's talk about it later. I wanted to know what's the dungeon that you have cleared yesterday." Souta said to them as he changed the topic of their conversation. The plan to expand his party wasn't complete. He will talk about it with Lumilia later.

"Here." He threw a pen to Lumilia and Yujin. Souta then went to the drawer and took out a huge map. He placed the map on the table and looked at the place of the dungeons that he drew before.

"I've cleared all these dungeons yesterday." He said as he crossed out five low-level dungeons and one mid-level dungeon on the map.

Lumilia and Yujin stepped forward. They crossed out the dungeons that they have cleared yesterday. It seems that it would take them five days before they managed to clear all low and mid-level dungeons.

"You'll clear dungeons today, right?" Souta asked as he looked at the two.

Lumilia and Yujin nodded at his question. That's what their plan, to begin with. The Lanny group already left the empire to clear the dungeons si they had to clear some dungeons too.

"We will have a meeting later with the Lanny group about the dungeons. I think we need to speed up our pace in clearing dungeons." He said as he looked at everyone in the eyes. "That's it for today, you can pick up ten mana fruits."

Everyone took ten mana fruits each including Cluster. They talk for a while before they went back to their room to prepare themselves for clearing the low-level dungeons.