Chapter 394 - Third Evolution: Blood Goblin

[Armored Scale Formation]

[Black Orc's Solid Body]

[Treant's Wood Absorption]

[Enhance Strength]

[Pump Up]

[Poisonous Bite]

[Thermal Eyes]

[Rapid Recovery]

[Thread Forming]

[Draw Blood]

Souta looked at each skill. After a few moments, he chooses five skills that he wanted.

[Draw Blood], [Thread Forming], [Black Orc's Solid Body], [Armored Scale Formation], and [Rapid Recovery] has been selected.

[Draw Blood] was a skill where his stats would increase every time he took damage. [Thread Forming] just like its name, he could create thread just like those spiders. Since he was a third evolution, the thread wasn't ordinary as it will be powered up by his best feram. [Black Orc's Solid Body] was great for increasing his strength and defense. The added stats were 125 strength, 70 vitality, and 30% physical and energy resistance. Then, the [Armored Scale Formation]. Using this skill he could create a scale to protect his body from any attacks. Lastly, the [Rapid Recovery] skill wasn't all about his health. It increased the recovery of his mana, stamina, and energy by 100.

[Draw Blood]. Every time he loses 1% of his health his stats would increase by 5%. This trait was pretty much overpower. If he loses 50% of his health then his stats would increase by 250%.

[Thread Forming]. A trait of a spider-type monster. It was a skill that let him create a web and it was equivalent to him having a second weapon. Sometimes humans would hunt down third stage spider just to get their webs to create an purple grade or orange grade clothes.

[Black Orc's Solid Body]. Just like its name, this trait came from a black orc that boasted from its strong body.

[Armored Scale Formation]. This was a trait that lets him create armor in his body. It was equivalent to him having another health bar that has 1,000 hp. Once the scale was completely shattered, he wouldn't be able to use it for two days.

[Rapid Recovery]. Was one of the traits that he needed as his health, stamina, and energy recovery were too low for his current level.

These five abilities weren't that great but once he evolved to his fourth stage, these abilities would grow stronger too. It was enough for him but he wondered why he didn't get those powerful abilities that he knew.

*Ding!*

[You've learned Monster's Force!]

[Detected! You've already had Monster's Force so it has been upgraded!]

[You've learned Monster's Force II!]

[Monster's Force II]: +300 strength, +240 agility and dexterity, +150 vitality

[You've learned Monster's Body]

[Monster's Body]: +500 health, +200 vitality, +25 health regeneration, +20 stamina and energy recovery

*Ding!*

[Your Mana Manipulation skill has changed to Energy Manipulation skill!]

[You've learned Energy Manipulation skill!]

*Ding!*

[Traits detected!]

[Please select one of the following options below!]