Chapter 238 - Blessings

"Mwahaha!" Souta laughed as the ten black balls on his back flew in the sky.

Raeshka and the rest of her higher rank subordinates watch this scene with interest. They haven't seen a monster using the skills of humans and demis in their entire life. To think that it would make a monster this strong just by learning those skills.

Ten black balls flying in the sky only means one thing. Souta lost his gravity field around his body. The black balls were the ones that maintained the gravity field around him so if he used the black balls for other things he had to cancel the gravity field around him.

He doesn't have a powerful defense that could reflect anything. It was a chance to damage Souta.

The black tentacles moved swiftly as it bound several monsters. The monsters didn't have a chance to rest at all as they moved their bodies as fast as possible to avoid the black tentacles. They understood one thing ever since the battle started. Once the black tentacles got them, they wouldn't be able to escape from its grasp.

After a few moments, black spikes burst out of the ground one by one. It wasn't as powerful as the black tentacles but it was enough to wound some of the monsters.

The monsters with thick hide and skin such as the three-horned crocodile ignored the black spikes. A simple level 1 [Shadow Spike] spell wouldn't be able to pierce its tough skin. It's if Souta level up this spell to 10 but Souta didn't have a plan to do that for now.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Blood was spurting everywhere as the black spikes managed to wound some of the monsters. Surely, it was those monsters that got caught by the black tentacles. They wouldn't be able to avoid the black spikes in the grasp of the black tentacles.

"Everything will end." Souta laughed as the ten black balls in the sky controlled the gravity.

Bang!

The flame wings pigeon crashed on the ground as the gravity increase by several times. The pigeon moved its head and looked at Souta from the ground. Its eyes contained resentment and fear.

Souta walked towards the pigeon and raised his feet. "Sleep." He said before stomping the head of the flame wings pigeon.

The ten black balls increased the gravity in the whole area. It decreased the movement speed of the monsters that let the tentacles captured them.

Roar!

The monsters roared in agony as the black tentacles chased after them. They finally realized that they couldn't defeat Souta with their strength. They felt that they weren't fighting a second evolution monster like them.

Souta's power was entirely different from theirs. They could only admire the strength he possessed as no one managed to touch him in this battle.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

One by one the black tentacles captured all the second evolution monsters in the whole area.

'This battle drained a quarter of my mana.' Souta thought while looking at the monsters on the ground. He was the winner of this battle. He overwhelmed all the second evolution monsters.

Using the power of the gravity nonstop drained quite a bit of his mana. He wouldn't be able to use this in a long battle, for now... In the future, if he increased his mana capacity he would be able to use this in a long time battle.

In version 2, he must go to the frontline to fight countless demons and gathered their souls. At that time, his [Soul Blood Earring] would shine the most among his equipment. The souls that he could gather in that battle would exceed one million. His stats would experience a great increase at that time.