Chapter 251 - Dark Light of Eternal Dungeon: Release

Charise, Donna, and Bryan were attacking the spider from the opposite side of Souta. They were doing everything they could to damage the spider.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

[Cripling Slash]!

Donna used her powerful combat arts and it cut the body of the spider. Blood spurted out from the wounds like a fountain.

"Haha, burn [Grinding Flame Spear]!" Bryan laughed as he jumped in the mid-air and shoots powerful flame spears towards the wound of the spider.

Dozens of flame spears landed on the body of the spider causing a small explosion.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

The spider screeched and it turned its attention on the three people that were attacking it from the side.

"Bryan, Donna, Charise, look out! Lynn, I'll leave it to you!" Lumilia warned the three people who were attacking the spider nonstop. She tapped her staff on the ground casted a barrier spell on the three people.

"[Speed Up]!" Lynn casted a spell that could increase their speed so that the three people could avoid getting hit by the sickle legs of that spider.

The white spider swiped its front legs in Bryan's direction. Bryan, Charise, and Donna quickly jumped away while a barrier appeared in front of them.

Swoosh!

"Hmm...?" Souta waved his hand and used [Agility Boost] on the three people. It was to help them escape the attack of the spider.

"Brando, Finsi, it's your turn!" Lumilia shouted as she circulated her mana in her body.

"Yeah! [Triple Frame Shield On]!!" Brando and Finsi used the same skill and six transparent shields appeared around them.

"Go!!"

The six shields in the mid-air flew in front of Bryan, Donna, and Charise. These six shields were here to delay the impact of the attack of the giant spider.

Swoosh!

The leg of the spider crashed on the protective shields in front of the three. It didn't last long before it broke into tiny pieces.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Bryan, Donna, and Charise flew away before they crashed into the walls. A large cut appeared in their chest as blood spurted out of it.

"Argh!"

"[Heal]!!" Lynn and Evren quickly casted healing spell on the two. It was their job to heal those who were injured. If they didn't cast a barrier to reduce the power of the attack then the three would suffer heavy wounds.

Lumilia gritted her teeth in frustration. She opened her mouth and said, "Souta, hold down the spider! We're going to bombard it! Brando and Finsi prepare to retreat! Yujin, Alice, Ginvi, bombard it with powerful spell after Souta back down!"

"It's finally my time..." Ginvi grinned as he gathered his mana in his staff.

"Understood." Yujin and Alice did the same thing. They prepared themselves to attack the spider.

"Go down," Souta said in a cold tone as he raised his hand and dozens of black tentacles rose from the black ground.

The tentacles stretched out as it bound the eight legs of the spider. It would only last for a few seconds but for him, it was enough to inflict some damage to the spider.

Shieeek!

The giant spider screeched as it tried to break the black tentacles around its eight legs.

[Shadow Ball]!