Chapter 370 - Attacking the Dopheos Guild

The corner of Souta's mouth slowly curves upward as he received a quest. It was unexpected and it wasn't that bad. 3 skill points were better than nothing.

"You can leave the rest to me or should I say to Alice," Souta said as high mana fluctuations erupted above the building. Then, a heavy mana poured down on the building.

Boom!

The whole building shook heavily as cracks formed around it. After a few seconds, it started to crumble down.

"What's happening?!" Orlando muttered in shock.

The guards were also confused. They didn't why there's an earthquake and the mana got denser all of a sudden.

"Hehe~ good luck..." Souta said to Orlando as he wrapped his hand around Isabella's waist and jumped away through the window.

Bang!

After they got out the building exploded startling all the people in the surrounding area. In this territory, all the people here were members of the Dopheos Guild so they don't have to worry about others.

Orlando and the other guards emerged from the debris of rocks. They have a few bruises on their body.

"Where is he?!"

"Shit! I didn't expect this to happen!!"

"Lockdown the entire territory and quickly look for that man and that slave!!"

"I will not let them get away easily!!"

They looked around their surroundings and they called for more backup. Then, they dispersed to find the two.

Souta and Isabella were on top of one of the buildings looking down at the people on the ground. He smiled and said inwardly, 'The stage is already set. Everything should go according to my plan. Now let me see how great the Knights really are.'

...

A muscular girl was sitting on a chair with piles of paper files. She had a long brown hair and was wearing a formal clothes. She was the leader of the Dopheos Guild, Synny Dopheos.

While she was reading the words written on the paper, a man burst through the door of her room.

"Madam!!" The man called her while breathing heavily.

Synny looked at him and asked in annoyance, "What is it?" She was busy dealing with her work and this man interrupted her.

"Madam! A man invaded our territory and it causes one of our buildings to be destroyed! Right now, he took one of the slaves and is currently hiding inside our territory! Orlando said that we should lockdown the territory to corner that man!" The man reported to his leader.

"Oh? So that's why I felt something while I'm reading..." Synny said as she raised her eyebrows. "Orlando is trying to cause a trouble once again. If he's not one of our sponsors then I would already kick him out of the guild."

"What should we do, Madam?" The man asked him.

"Hmm... You can just ask Hunts about it. Tell him that I'm leaving this problem to him." Synny replied to him after pondering for a while.

"Yes, Madam!" The man bowed before he left the room.

...

"What are we going to do now, Sir?" Isabella asked him as she looked down at the people who were trying to find the two of them.

"Don't worry about it, let's just watch the show in front of us." Souta paused for a moment as he turned to her and said, "Also, don't call me sir. I'm Souta Ieshi, first name Souta and last name Ieshi. You can call me Souta to make it easy."