Chapter 345 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Alicia Remeri Lucifer

The entire floor was sealed. No one would be able to enter and leave this floor without her permission.

The whole area turned dark as a large amount of mana gushed out of Alice's body. It enveloped the entire room to the point that it offset Cluster's mana in the atmosphere of this room.

"What the-" Kan's eyes constricted as he saw this scene. He and Lim were stunned as they didn't expect this outburst of energy.

Although it wasn't liquefied, the amount of mana was simply unbelievable. It couldn't compare to Cluster but the mana she possessed surpassed those A-rank powerhouses. It was so dense that Kan and Lim imagined that it was liquefied, they only found that it was gaseous after taking a clear look at it.

After a few seconds, Alice stepped forward and revealed her appearance.

Kan and Lim subconsciously took a step back as their instinct was telling them to run away. They felt that they were in front of an apex predator.

Alice's hair color changed into silver and its end turned into light blue. Her skin tone was so pale that everyone who looked at her would think that she didn't have blood in her body, with the exception of her upper arms and legs which gradually turned into black. There were black fur-like things around her wrist that were fluttering like a dancing flame. Her nails grew longer and it resembled claws, and its color became black. Her irises turned into a slit with a red crimson ring around it. There was a pair of black horns on the side of her head and blue flames on the center of her forehead. A pair of black wings was sticking out of her back and a black tail that has a sharp tip that could pierce any metals.

"What the hell are you...?!"

Kan muttered in shock while looking at her appearance.

Lim stepped in front of Kan and looked at Alice with a wary expression. Even he felt danger leaking out of Alice.

"Be prepared as I'm going to use everything I could to defeat you..." Alice took a step forward and she added, "Rejoice, you're the first person to see this form of mine in this land."

Her demeanor changed greatly as they could feel confidence in her words. Black aura was oozing out of her body like a mist.

"Lim... Be careful." Kan said to Lim who was standing in front of him. He took a deep breath to calm his tense nerves. He was actually feeling nervous as it was his first time seeing someone like Alice.

Human? She's not clearly a human.

Demi? Her characteristics were not included in the archive of demis.

Suddenly, Alice vanished from her position.

"What?!" Kan's eyes constricted as he looked around.

Lim suddenly turned around and threw a punch behind him. At the same time, Alice appeared in that position and slashed her spear.

Boom!

Both of their attacks collided causing a powerful shockwave in the surrounding area.

Then, both of their figures flashed and collided in the mid-air repeatedly.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

They were so fast that Kan could hardly follow them with his eyes. "The hell is this fight...?" He muttered in shock. He realized that Alice didn't get that strong but her current strength was enough to fight a powerful A-rank like Lim.

Lim wasn't an ordinary A-rank. Among A-rank powerhouses, he could be considered as one of the top powerhouses. He was extremely fast and strong and he had a record of defeating three A-rank at the same time. Even their leader, Curdova, admitted that Lim was stronger than him.