Chapter 232 - Monster Lord of Destruction

[You've entered a Great Labyrinth, the House of a Monster Lord!]

A familiar sound rang inside Souta's head.

Countless different monster could be seen around the place. Some of the monsters here were rare species that could hardly found on the surface.

Souta and Yuko didn't stop moving as both of them continued to follow the goblin executioner.

Rare plants and trees also stood around the place. If humans and demis got to know a place like this then they would try to get their hands on these resources. Special fruits and herbs that could sell for dozen platinum coins were here just like a normal plant.

These fruits or herbs could increase a person's energy capacity, strength, or agility. Every plant has its own use. Some plants could help a person's healing ability while some were poison.

This place was rich in energy. That's why some of the rare plants sprouted here.

If Souta wasn't used to seeing a treasure stove like this then his greed would consume him and create a trouble in this place. Other people wouldn't be able to control their l.u.s.t and desire but Souta was different. This level of treasure was nothing to him. His equipment set was still unrivaled.

The treasure of the number one player of the game wasn't a joke at all. His total possession surpassed those from large kingdoms and countries.

Well, Souta would be lying if he said that he's not tempted at the things that he saw here in this place. Those things could increase his strength so he wanted to get his hands on those fruits and plants.

He and Yuko would benefit greatly if they could freely eat those things just like other monsters in this place.

The monsters around stopped what they were doing as they glanced in Souta's direction. They were talking to each other but Souta couldn't understand them. [Goblin Language] was the only language that he knew. He didn't grow up in this place so he was ignorant of the world of monsters.

Souta shook his head and remove those unnecessary thoughts in his mind. He was going to meet a monster lord so he should prepare himself. If he angered the monster lord then he should bid goodbye to his life.

This place was so huge that it took them another twenty minutes of walking before they arrived in a huge castle-like place.

"We're here! You're going to meet our Lord!" The goblin executioner said in a warning tone.

Gulp!

Souta gulped as he nodded his head. He stretched out his hand and patted Yuko telling her not to worry.

'I won't let you die here in this place...'

Souta and Yuko entered the castle-like structure. They were standing in front of a huge exquisite golden-colored door. The door opened on its own and the two entered the room after they heard someone said, "come in".

Those two words were flawless. It contained some sort of power that calm him down. Souta and Yuko naturally move their feet and stepped inside the room as if they were used to entering this room. No, some strange power was pushing them inside the room.

Souta opened his eyes and faced everything. The ceiling that came into his view was very high and very broad. The walls were predominantly white with golden decorations and highlights. The red carpet ran down the center of the room. Around it was powerful monsters above third evolution.

At the throne at the center of the room was a figure. It was a figure of a small girl with long chestnut color hair that was tied in twintails. Her two reptilian eyes were observing Souta's movements. There's a faint smile on her face that showed her sharp fangs.