Chapter 389 - Fighting the Commanders

Souta poured his mana on the [Dark Cloud Hunting] spell to reached its limit.

Ohm!

The range of the spell grew exponentially and it enclosed everything within five kilometers diameter with Souta as the center. It was unbelievably large as everyone's vision was blocked by it.

It lowered everyone's stats except for Souta. Even Lydia, Yuko, and Isabella suffered from the effect of this spell. His mana control wasn't as great as Bargan so he currently couldn't exclude them from his spell.

Inside the black mist, Souta was the dominant creature. He was the hunter and everyone was just his prey.

Still, Denver and Vagua were strong. They could go toe to toe to him while suffering from the effect of the spell. They were really strong and Souta couldn't deny it.

It felt like he was fighting two A-rank at the same time. The only difference was that their mana wasn't liquefied so their attacks were lacking in some ways. But their physical strength was as strong as an A-rank powerhouse.

Luckily, they didn't have high-level combat arts or spells.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Souta exchanged high-speed blows with Vagua causing a loud sound to echo in the whole area. The aftershocks from their attacks would blow the black mist but the black mist would easily shroud everything.

"I admit it. You're strong but it's not enough to stop us. The Great Astley Empire is going to take this world no matter what happened." Vagua said while attacking Souta repeatedly.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

Souta was blocking all of Vagua's attack and several black tentacles appeared behind him. It quickly attacked Vagua as soon as it appeared.

Vagua changed his target and he started slashing the black tentacles while Denver jumped above him and attacked Souta.

Swoosh!

Clang!

Souta opened his eyes widely as he barely blocked the extended blade using the vajra sword. Still, it managed to graze his chest.

'So fast. I almost got stab in the chest.' He said inwardly. He didn't expect that attack at all. He should be more careful about their attack from now.

"Tsk! You even dodge that!" Denver clicked his attack as he pulled back his blade. He then stabbed Souta repeatedly.

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

Souta opened his eyes widely as he heightened his senses. He moved his body from side to side while following Saya's instruction.

Yes, Saya was helping him find a way to easily avoid and counterattack his opponents.

Imagine if his opponents knew high-level combat arts just like the people in Imperium. Souta would have been defeated right now. That's what will happen if he didn't use his equipment skills.

Boom!

Lydia and Jayce's figures collided several times in just a few seconds. Each time they collided, they would generate a powerful shockwave that destroyed the structures around them.

An all-out battle of a B-rank powerhouse in this world was like a battle between A-rank in Imperium. Also, they weren't ordinary B-rank powerhouses. They had the specs of an A-rank.

The whole city was shaking because of the two big battles that were happening in the middle of the city.

The three ships of the Great Astley Empire flew several kilometers above the city after dispatching the three commanders. The other soldiers of the empire were killing the citizens but most of them got done by the aftershocks of the battle.