Chapter 294 - Collapse of the Ladros City: Traitors

Souta immediately understood that the person inside the control wasn't someone to be trifled with. He gulped and glanced at Yanagi who was looking at him with an excited expression.

"Can I?" Yanagi had stars in her eyes. If she didn't have a deal with Souta, she would have gone and fight the person inside the control room.

Before he could answer her the person inside the room said something.

"It's hard to use the defensive mechanism without an assistant. If there's someone who could help then you wouldn't be able to come here."

A silhouette could be seen in the smoke. After a few moments, the person came out and revealed her appearance. She was a tall and s.e.xy woman. Her waist was thin but her bust was small.

"Teacher Sun!"

"Why are you...?!"

The surrounding teachers were stunned when they saw the woman. They couldn't believe what they saw.

The teacher named Sun glanced at the teachers and apologized, "I'm sorry everyone. I actually like this place but we had other plans. Don't worry, we won't kill anyone."

'She's controlling the defensive mechanism alone...? So that's the reason... I thought that the mechanism didn't work properly...' Souta thought while looking at the woman. He silently placed his hand on the handle of the vajra sword.

"We're lucky that the other teachers are either with the principal or fighting the people in the city," Sun said as she looked at the barrier in the sky.

"Do it, Yanagi. I'll leave her to you." Souta said as he knew that this teacher will stand in his way if he wanted to complete the quest in his system. He was sure that Teacher Sun was with the group of people who got the barrier device.

"Ehe~" Yanagi chuckled as her mana started to seep out of her body. In just a few seconds, the entire place was filled with her mana.

"Well, it can't be helped." Sun sighed as she glanced at Yanagi and Souta.

Boom!

Yanagi suddenly charged forwards and dragged Sun's face on the ground with powerful force. They crashed into the building at the side causing vast destruction on their path.

The battle between two A-rank started.

Souta glanced at the battle one more time before he strode inside the control room.

"This...?"

He found that the defensive mechanism was already destroyed. It seems that Teacher Sun didn't want them to use the defensive mechanism against her group.

"There's no use. We couldn't use this to help fight back those traitors."

He sighed as he massaged his temples. He knew that if the people who weren't familiar with the institute invade this place then it wouldn't cause this much damage. The group of people who attacked the institute knew the ins and outs of this place like the back of their hands. It was really a troublesome group.

Souta turned around and found that the teachers were in a daze. They still couldn't get over that there were traitors among them.

"Fulfil your responsibility as a teacher..."

He then left before they could react to his words. He just wanted them to help the other people who were fighting the traitor. If they helped then it would make his quest easier.

...

Swoosh!

Souta arrived at the battlefield in the area of the third-year students. At this moment, more than ten battles were happening in this place.