Chapter 276 - Improvement

The atmosphere at the party changed even though the commotion was gone. The reason why this turned out like this was Souta. His presence became a huge boulder to the hearts of the nobles in this place.

He was not afraid to fight any nobles that tried to harm him. He will even fight back brutally and schemed devilishly.

From time to time, the nobles would glance in Souta's direction. They were wary at him. Their guards against him were the highest.

Only Silvia and Leila were the nobles around Souta's group.

"I'm sorry Lady Silvia for doing this to your party." Souta apologized to Silvia. Her impression of him would become low if he didn't apologize after making a scene like that.

"No, it's okay. I don't care about trivial things like that." Silvia said as she slightly shook her head.

"Then, I'll go to the balcony to enjoy my drink," Souta said to Bryan, Silvia, and Leila. Since his presence was a bother here, he will go outside so that they could enjoy this party.

He's doing this for those three people. Bryan, Silvia, and Leila wouldn't be able to enjoy this party if everyone was watching Souta's movements.

"I'll go too," Lynn said.

"Okay." Souta smiled at her and he walked towards the direction of the balcony. Lynn followed him without making a noise.

"Sir Bryan, are they in a relationship?" Silvia asked Bryan while looking at Souta and Lynn's back.

"No." Bryan shook his head without hesitation.

"From the looks of it, I think everyone could guess that they are in a relationship," Silvia said.

"No, if you see our vice-commander you would understand it," Bryan replied to her. He picked a piece of meat and placed it inside his mouth.

Suddenly, someone asked him...

"What kind of person is your commander?"

"Father!" "Lord Franz!" Silvia and Leila were surprised. The duke was standing behind Bryan.

"Oh? I didn't sense your presence at all. You're a strong one dude. I want to fight you someday." Bryan exclaimed when he found that there was a person behind him.

"That's the duke, you know?" Leila turned pale when she heard Bryan's rude remarks.

Silvia held Bryan's head and said, "Please forgive us, father!"

"Haha, don't mind it. I just want to know what kind of person your commander?" Franz laughed and asked Bryan again.

"Strong. Limitless. Vicious. Smart." Bryan said these words one by one as he described Souta.

"I understand. Then, what do you mean by strong?" Franz nodded and asked.

"Souta is strong. He's the only person who always defeated me. I never saw anyone defeat him. In the institute, no one could defeat Souta. He defeated everyone in the institute." Bryan replied to him. "I want to catch up to him someday."

Silvia and Leila simply listened to his words.

"What about limitless?" Franz asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"Souta's strength is improving every day. There's not a time when his strength stop increasing. I think that Souta is twenty times stronger when I first met him." Bryan explained to Franz.

"If your words are correct then that Souta is too weak a few months ago before the enrollment in the institute," Franz said. "Then, why do you think that he's a vicious person?"