Chapter 266 - Deal

"Deal?" Francis asked him as he raised his eyebrows. He then said, "Tell me about it.

"You see, I'll create my legion today," Souta said.

"What...? Hmm... You're a B-rank right now so you must've thought that it's better if you upgrade your party to a legion." Francis was surprised at first but he quickly regained his posture as he found this thing natural. "You must have rejected to factions, right?"

"Yes, I rejected them. I want to create my own legion." Souta replied to him.

There were several factions in the Adventurers Guild and Hunter was one of those factions. Hunter was a faction in the Adventurers Guild that was focused on taking monster subjugation quests. Their rewards were ten percent higher if they took that type of quest.

They were an expert in taking down monsters. They also possessed knowledge about the habits and abilities of different types of monsters in the world.

Currently, the Explorer, Hunter, and the Sweeper were the most dominant faction in the Adventurers Guild. The Explorer was an expert in exploring dungeons in the world while the Sweeper was an expert in killing. Hunting down bandits and bounty criminals was their expertise.

Only, B-rank and above were the ones who could join this type of faction. The world of B-rank adventurer was entirely different from C-rank and below.

There were still a lot of adventurers that rejected joining the factions and create their legions. It was especially the case for those people who were under the wings of noble families.

"You will create your legion so how it is connected to the deal? I don't think that there's any problem with you creating a legion. I'm sure that you've already completed the requirements." Francis asked him as he was confused why Souta wanted to make a deal with him.

"You know, sometimes fame can invite trouble and I'm experiencing it right now. Some of the nobles in the kingdom still thought that I'm the one who killed Gregory. Maybe, they are not mad because I killed him but they are mad that I have the guts to confront nobles." Souta explained to Francis his situation.

"I see... I understand everything. I don't think I have the reason to help you regarding this matter. They will use their connection to prevent you in forming your legion so you have no other choice but to join the factions." Francis said to him.

It's true that if Souta wanted to join a faction in the guild, then those nobles wouldn't be able to stop him. Those large factions didn't even care about the thoughts of nobles in this kingdom. In fact, they would welcome a young man like Souta with open arms.

"That's why I wanted to make a deal with you. You will use your connection to prevent those nobles from meddling with the affairs of Adventurers Guild in this kingdom." Souta said as he took out the object which was wrapped in bandages on his back. He placed it on top of the table before slightly pushing it towards Francis.

"Take a look at this."

Francis looked at Souta before focusing his attention on the object in front of him. He stretched out his hand and removed the bandages.

What he saw was an exquisite bow. A bow that was made in rare materials was presented before his eyes.

"This...?" Francis was shocked as he turned his eyes to Souta.

"That's right. That bow is an orange-grade weapon. I also know that you use a bow as your weapon so I will give this to you if you help me." Souta smiled as he explained to Francis. He then raised his index finger and said, "That's not all. I will give you three mana fruits if you successfully prevent those nobles from meddling."