Chapter 243 - Rewards

Souta was checking the things that Raeshka prepared for him. The fruits that could increase his strength, materials for evolution, and one artifact were the things that he requested if he won the battle.

The artifact has an effect that could hide the energy in his body. So if he had the best feram this thing would help him hid the best feram in his body but it couldn't hide the best feram under the watchful eyes of powerful humans. The SSS-rank and Hero rank would be able to detect his best feram. It means that he wouldn't be able to hide his energy in front of Bargan who was at the Hero rank.

There were some exceptions to this rule. If an S-rank or SS-rank sensory type appeared they would be able to sense the best feram in his body.

He also wouldn't be able to use best feram if he was wearing this artifact. The artifact effect would disappear if he uses best feram.

Souta looked at the artifact in his hand. This artifact was only a piece of orange grade equipment and that's why it could hide his energy from powerful people.

The artifact was a jade color bracelet that has small blue gems around it.

He equipped it and checked its stats in the system.

Bracelet of Silencing (Orange): A bracelet of an ancient witch who wandered around the continent while hiding her powers. She secretly kidnapped children from different countries and used them for her experiment.

Effect: +60 Intelligence, +30 Vitality, +100 health, +200 mana, and +5 mana regen

Passive skill: It can hide the wearer's energy from the senses of the people. This have a limit as it can't hide the wearer's energy from level 80 creatures and above.

'Good. I'm satisfied with this artifact.' Souta nodded inwardly while looking at the bracelet on his wrist. The added stats were great. As expected of an orange grade weapon.

Once Souta evolved, he planned to leave towards the God's continent. He wouldn't let the powerful people in the Hebrei kingdom sensed his best feram. But he still has a plan to visit small kingdoms, dukedoms, or cities on his way to the other continent and that's why he needed this bracelet which could hide his best feram from their senses.

He didn't need to worry about small kingdoms, dukedoms, or cities. The strongest people in that kind of place were only B-rank. Sometimes, they would produce an A-rank or S-rank powerhouse but that's very rare.

Just like in the Fersch dukedom. The strongest person there was the guild master of the Adventurers Guild and the guild master was only a B-rank adventurer.

Souta could call himself a B-rank at this moment. He had the power of a B-rank as he was a tamer. Yuko's power was also his power. He had a [Pet Resonance] skill that could create a bridge between them at which they could share their senses and energy. By energy, he meant that if Yuko used the power of blessing he could borrow the best feram in her body through their shared senses.

Actually, Souta could use this skill before in his battle with Yuko. He could borrow her energy through this skill and Yuko could also borrow his energy. It was a risky move but he was sure that Yuko would let him borrow her power but that beats the point of him wanting to test the true extent of his power. Plus, it was unfair for Yuko if he borrowed her power in a fight between them.

He didn't want to take advantage of her kindness in a battle between the two of them.

Let's move to the other rewards, the materials for evolution. He didn't need to worry about the materials for his and Yuko's evolution. All the materials were in front of him.

Exploding chili cherry, grand blue ash, and the fur of a flaming head ape were the materials for Yuko's third evolution while the blood of a thirty different third evolution monsters, blood dry ginseng, and the thousand vein leaves was for Souta's third evolution.