Chapter 289 - Collapse of the Ladros City: The Flame Master

The giant magic circle above the Ladros City glowed brightly. It emitted dense energy as the four seven-circle officers that build it activated its effect.

Ohm!

All the seven-circle officers on the ground looked up. They knew that their comrades succeeded in casting the [Great Teleportation] Spell. Now, they only needed to take care of Bargan, the most powerful person in this city, and everything will be done according to their plan.

A girl with long black hair was looking at the sky with a faint smile on her face. She wore a light makeup and black color lipstick. Her black robe couldn't hide her seductive body.

She was Frammie, a high-level seven-circle officer of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Currently, she was standing on top of a small building. When they've arrived here, she was the one who didn't cause destruction in the city. Her role wasn't to gather the attention of the strong people here. Gathering attention? That's the role of her comrades of who were currently fighting the teachers of the Ladro Institute.

Her role in this operation was to create a gateway to this city inside the barrier.

"It's time..." Frammie muttered as she widely opened her arms and her mana burst out of her body.

[Connecting Transportation Gate]!!

A magic circle that was emitting crimson color light formed beneath her feet. Then, a huge portal formed just below the barrier of the city.

This portal was connected to the [Great Teleportation] Spell that the seven-circle officers outside the barrier casted.

Everything was going smoothly for them.

Using the teleportation spell as a lure so that Bargan would try to stop it. Then, six officers would stop him and connecting the teleportation spell in case the city lord activated the city barrier. It's within their calculations.

After a few moments, countless people wearing the black robe of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Three thousand one-circle, one thousand two-circle, eight hundred three-circle, five hundred four-circle, three hundred five-circle, and fifty six-circle officers came out of the giant portal.

The forces of the Seven Deadly Sins descended on the city with overwhelming momentum.

The city lord, the adventurers, the nobles, and the other small factions in the city looked at this scene with a pale expression. The Seven Deadly Sins was serious in wiping out this city.

"This... Souta is right." Lumilia muttered while looking at the people of the Seven Deadly Sins.

"What should we do, Mila?" Lynn asked Lumilia with a concerned look on her face.

Lumilia took a deep breath and said, "We'll have no choice but to fight them..." She needed to command the Dark Oculus Legion and helped the city fight those people.

She only has Lynn, Alice, and Yujin with her. So the strength of their legion wasn't that high. She didn't know what she could do but she will try her best.

The Lanny corporation also mobilized its forces they prepared themselves to fight those people along with the other forces of the city. Even the organizations behind the black market were planning to help everyone in fighting the forces of the Seven Deadly Sins. They had no choice but to help as the Seven Deadly Sins were going to kill everyone in this city including the criminal organizations that were lurking in the shadows.

...

Boom! Boom!

Bargan moved his body nimbly as he chased the six seven-circle officers while shooting powerful flame beams.