Chapter 346 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Lynn and Lumilia vs. Almer and Lina

Alice sat down and turned her head on the huge hole in the walls. She could see what's happening below. The people were still fighting an endless number of golems on the ground.

These golems wouldn't stop respawning until they stopped the caster of the spell.

Now that she released her true form for the first time in this land, she felt refreshed and pleasant at the same time. Hiding her form was actually uncomfortable for her.

She wanted to walk under the sky with her real appearance but doing so would bring her great trouble.

She sighed and muttered, "I will tell everyone about myself. I just need to find an opportunity to do so."

Alice turned her head to the bracelet on her wrist. Her butler, Sebas, gave her three bracelets that have the same ability like this one. In case she broke one bracelet she still had some spares so that she wouldn't be in trouble.

She owed everything to her butler. Without him, she wouldn't be able to arrive at this place safely. And without this bracelet, she wouldn't be able to blend easily in this land.

She would hide in some place fearing that people would discover him but thanks to the bracelet she could live in this land.

Her butler told her to find some people that she could trust. People that wouldn't mind about her race. And she found them.

Alice was really glad that she decided to settle in the Ladros City and enrolled in Ladro Institute. In that place, she met Souta, Bryan, Yujin, Lumilia, Lynn, and Brando. People that she could trust.

"I just hope that they will accept me."

...

Lynn and Lumilia were fighting two of the Moon Tower's seven executives on the seventh floor of the tower.

The two executives were Lina and Almer. They were mage and fighter respectively. Among the executives, their power level was at the bottom but for Lynn and Lumilia they were strong.

Lumilia was on the front fighting the fighter, Almer, while Lynn was supporting her from behind.

Almer thrust the dagger in his hand forward and Alice jumped backward to avoid it but it still grazed her shoulder.

A cut appeared on her shoulder but the next instant it closed as Lynn casted a healing spell on her.

Then, a giant fireball appeared above Lumilia falling down on her.

"Ah!!"

Lynn gathered her mana and created a barrier to protect Lumilia.

Boom!

The giant fireball crashed on the barrier and it caused a powerful explosion. It destroyed the barrier but it didn't have enough power anymore to injure Lumilia.

Almer bent his knees and charged at Lumilia. He tightened his grip on his dagger and channeled his mana on it. Lumilia then swung her sword and both of their attacks collided.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

Everytime their weapons collided sparks flew out between them.

Lumilia's main class was a mage but she still knew how to fight in close range. If she compared it to Souta, Alice, Yujin, and Bryan her fighting ability in close range was pretty much average.

That's why she was at a disadvantage in this battle.

That's why she had to depend on Lynn.

A cut appeared on her body every second as she couldn't block and avoid all of Almer's attack. Although both of them were B-rank powerhouses, Almer mainly fights in a close-quarter combat. His skills and techniques were much sharper and trained than Lumilia.