Chapter 336 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Seventh Floor

The structure of the Moon Tower has changed the moment the [Rising of the Earth Domain] was casted. The tower grew taller and some of the floors have changed into a labyrinth.

The floor grew larger as the gap between the ceiling and the ground was thirty meters. That's why a fifteen-tall golem could move freely on any floor.

Souta and the rest arrived on the sixth floor. The sixth floor was like a jungle as it was full of trees. They couldn't see anything aside from the trees around the floor.

"This..." Lumilia was quite surprised when saw this scene.

"Tsk! It's not easy to find the stair with these trees in the way." Souta clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Should we split up or not?" Alice asked while looking around. She then remembered something and turned to Lynn, "Can you sense if there's someone here aside from us?"

"I'll try..." Lynn replied as she closed her eyes. Her senses spread out and she didn't detect anyone aside from them. "I couldn't sense anyone..."

"If that's the case then we should split up to search for the stairs," Souta said while rubbing his chin. "But if you've found an enemy just raised your mana and we will go to your position as fast as possible."

The group split up and search the whole jungle to find the path to the upper floor.

Souta was deep in his thoughts. He was thinking about the executives of the Moon Tower. He was sure that the person inside the golem and the person that Yujin was fighting were both executives.

So there were only four executives left. His current team has him, Lynn, Lumilia, and Alice.

Four people.

One of them must fight two executives at the same time because he will be fighting the leader of the Moon Tower. If he wasn't wrong they called him Curdova.

Also, maybe he should fight two executives and leave Curdova to Alice since she was stronger than Lynn and Lumilia. Lynn was hard support and Lumilia was a hybrid of support and mage. Both of them weren't as good as Alice in combat so if someone was to fight the boss it should be Alice or him.

Also, he wouldn't let a support like Lynn fight someone whose class was for combat.

...

On the top floor...

Curdova was looking down at the state of the city. Behind him, a girl with long green hair was suspended in the mid-air. The girl was emitting an enormous amount of mana as her eyes were flashing brightly. Different magic circles were floating around her. This girl was none other than Cluster.

"Let's increase the output..." Curdova muttered as he turned around and looked at Cluster. "To think that my precious daughter became a powerful weapon... No, this one isn't my daughter. She's just using my daughter's body."

Cluster raised her tiny hand and a large magic circle formed above it.

At the same time, the tower once again shook heavily. The golems that were causing chaos in the city grew larger and stronger.

"I don't care about anything. As long as I can see the fall of the True God's Holy Kingdom, I will do anything." He muttered as he narrowed his eyes.

He recalled how the knights of the holy kingdom killed his family.

How they killed and raped his wife.

How they took his daughter away from him.

They even killed his mother and father. They killed everything that was connected to him. All of his family members were dead and the same for his wife.