Chapter 343 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Alice vs. Kan and Lim

The flames around Yuko's body slowly disappeared as she canceled the [Flame Expansion] skill. She was overwhelmingly powerful for a newly evolved third stage monster.

From now on, she will be the strongest in the entire group until Souta reached her evolution level. A fearsome monster was born today.

She was like a wild boss of version 2 of the game.

She was already this strong even without using the [Monster Orb Release] skill. Judging by her performance, she could defeat the White Jade Spider that they've fought in the Dark Light of Eternal Dungeon alone. Even if that monster used the [Monster Orb Release], Yuko will offset it by releasing her own.

No early rank third stage monster could defeat her, it would take her an intermediate rank third stage monster.

Yuko sat down as she glanced at the things that she destroyed. She was quite tired from all the fighting that she did before she evolved.

She wanted to rest but she knew that her master was fighting on the floor above. She then noticed her master's friend lying on the floor.

A tiny humanoid creature flew out of his body and hover above him. The creature was Alophy, Yujin's contracted spirit.

Alophy could heal her master if she has spirit power left. Unfortunately, she drained all of her reserves when Yujin used the [Spirit Breaker] technique.

Yuko approached the two with a curious expression. Alophy was always inside Yujin's body so Yuko could rarely see her.

She raised her paw and tried to touch Alophy but Alophy avoided her paw.

"Wha-what are you doing?! Can't you see I'm trying to find a way to help, Jin?" Alophy shouted at Yuko as she distances herself away from the large bear. She didn't know what this bear will do to her.

"Mu...?"

Yuko tilted her head with a confused expression. She couldn't understand this flying little creature.

"Sigh. It's no use talking to you." Alophy dropped her shoulder with a downcast expression. She didn't know what she should do to help Yujin.

Yuko saw her expression and she somehow understood Alophy's concern. She then looked at the injured Yujin and confirmed her guess.

This flying little creature must be worried about this man.

She raised her paw and scratched her head trying to think of a way to help them. Maybe that way, this flying little creature would let her touch her small body.

"W-What are you doing, Yuko?" Alophy muttered as she noticed Yuko's weird gesture.

Yuko raised her paw and placed it on Yujin's back. "Mu!!" A soft sound escaped from her mouth.

She then tilted her head as nothing happened to Yujin. She looked at her paw as she thought that she had a healing power as she recalled Lynn was doing this to heal her master's wounds.

Oh... Lynn...

If she didn't have healing power then all she has to do is to bring this guy to the person who knew how to use heal.

"Hue... Hmm..."

She guessed that she was a really smart bear. That's why she was her master's favorite. She was proud of herself.

Alophy tilted her head as she watched Yuko who looked like she was laughing. She didn't understand anything but she felt that Yuko was proud of something.

"I couldn't see the fierce bear before who handle those two guys alone..."

Yuko picked Yujin and placed him on her back while thinking how her master will praise her for this deed.