Chapter 348 - Battle at the Moon Tower: You can't stop the ritual

Lynn and Lumilia couldn't believe it when they found that Yuko evolved into a third evolution monster. The power level of the monster was entirely different to humans and demis. Every evolution would increase their strength by several folds.

Since the dawn of the world, the monster's power level was fixed to their evolution level while the humans and demis just based their power levels on the monsters.

Twenty thousand years ago, they called the F-rank and E-rank powerhouses a Warrior Level. D-rank and C-rank powerhouses a Battle Warrior while B-rank and A-rank a Knight Level which could somehow fight a third evolution monster.

Knight Level was the basic level of powerhouses in ancient times. A level of a normal soldier at that time.

Battle Knight was the people who could fight a fourth evolution monster. Their level was equivalent to S-rank and SS-rank powerhouses at the current time. At this level, one could become a captain of a squad in ancient times.

The SSS-rank and Hero-rank were called Ascension Knight. One could become a commander of an army in ancient times. They were the one who was close to gods. That's why they were called Ascension Knights. They were also the ones who could fight a fifth evolution monster.

And then there were false gods. The people who failed the ascension to godhood were called as such. They were stronger than mortal but they weren't stronger than real gods and deities.

Lastly, the gods... There's nothing much to stay except that they were at the apex of individual strength in the whole cosmos.

Some people said that there was a power level higher than gods but no one managed to prove it. They said that level of strength wasn't going to meddle in the affairs of the whole cosmos. They were just overseeing outside the space and time. A god could oversee one or two sub-world while the level beyond god oversees everything, an omnipresent powerhouse.

Since no one could prove it, it became a myth as time passed by.

...

Aside from being shocked Lumilia and Lynn were also glad that the monster was Yuko. Why they didn't think that it would be Yuko?

"Hurry up and heal Jin!!"

Alophy shouted as she tried to pull Lynn towards Yujin.

Lynn approached Yuko and looked at Yujin on her back. Yujin's figure was full of injuries and the blood didn't stop pouring out of it.

"I'll apply first aid first."

She said as she raised her hand and placed it on Yujin's largest wound. She will stop the blood from coming out of the wounds first. If she didn't stop it, Yujin could die from blood loss.

Lynn circulated her mana and used a healing spell but it was disrupted making her feel like a thousand ants were crawling in her body.

"I can't cast a spell..." She muttered as she looked at her hands.

"How come...?" Alophy was stunned when she heard Lynn's words.

At that time, Lumilia approached them and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't stop you quickly. I was too shocked and couldn't react properly. We're in the presence of Yuko, a third evolution monster, she just evolved so she couldn't properly contain her best feram. Under this pressure, we couldn't cast a spell except for our inner spell."

She was right, Yuko just evolved a few minutes ago and her energy kept leaking out of her body. She needed to familiarize herself first before she could properly control her energy.

"Mu...?" Yuko tilted her head as she couldn't understand what they were saying.

Lumilia had no choice but to communicate with Yuko using gestures. She tried her best to let Yuko understand what she wanted.