Chapter 206 Using everything

"Y-You're a spirit contractor!?" Gilven was shocked as he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

A spirit contractor was called to the people who used the power of the spirits. They were powerful and famous in ancient times but some countries become greedy and wanted to gain their powers for themselves. They launched an attack in various places and hunted those spirits.

Everyone thought that the spirits were gone extinct after that incident. Nobody thought that they were living in the forbidden Dark Forest all along under the wings of a monster lord.

Souta knew this information because when the player managed to access the Dark Forest. Many of the players, including him, across the world venture into the famous Dark Forest. There they found the spirits deep inside the Dark Forest. At that time, some of the players changed their class into a rare class called Spirit Contractor.

He also acquired a spirit there but he sold it as he didn't want to change his class at that time.

"Hehe~ to think that I would find such a rare person here. A spirit contractor. I wanted to see the rumored power of spirits." Gilven laughed as he looked at Yujin. It seems that he forgot that he was fighting Souta at the moment.

Souta quickly gathered the best feram in his body. He charged towards Gilven and used the [Crimson Moon] skill.

It caught Gilven off guard as he was focused on Yujin who showed his spirit power. A small cut appeared on his back as Souta's skill landed on it.

Without waiting for Gilven's response, Souta grabbed the back of Gilven's head and smashed it on the ground.

Bang!

"It's tough..." Souta muttered as he dragged Gilven away from Yujin while slashing his sword at the same time.

He only managed to cut Gilven with the buff given to him by Yujin. This was a great achievement for him. It's good to know that he could wound his opponent.

He finally had a chance to defeat Gilven. He frowned and thought about the buff that Yujin used. From his memories, the effect of the buff would only last for three minutes.

This power wasn't permanent so he had to quickly finish it.

"Argh!" Gilven roared in anger as he felt his back receiving small cuts. One small cut was nothing to him but if it accumulated to thousands then even he, a six-circle officer, would fall.

He used his overwhelming strength to pushed himself out of the ground. Once they got in the mid-air he turned around and launched a powerful punch towards Souta.

Boom!

Souta flew away and crashed into the debris of rocks. Gilven was about to chase after Souta when a small cut appeared on his arm.

"What!?"

He moved his eyes and saw Souta beside him. He stretched out his hand to grab Souta but the same thing happened again. Souta vanished into thin air. At the same time, hundreds of black tentacles rose from the ground.

"SOUTAAA!!"

Souta heard the voice of teacher Alex so he turned his head. He saw teacher Alex fighting one of the six-circle officers in the sky.

"Souta! You're the only one who could fight among the students so... Please, protect them! Protect your classmates! I know that it's bad for a teacher to put his student in danger! But please protect them... I can't protect everyone..." Alex shouted with a coarse voice. He felt desperate at this moment. He didn't know what he could do to help his students.

"This..." Souta was unsure whether to agree to him. He could barely one of the six-circle officers with his power boost not to mention protect all of his classmates.