Chapter 228 Four Arm Troll

A Goblin Executioner was standing outside of the mid-level dungeon that Souta and Yuko went in. The power it possessed surpassed that of the six-circle officers. It could easily crush the skulls of those six-circle officers like nothing.

"Boss, why are we here?" One of the green-skinned creatures behind the goblin executioner asked.

"I'm here to bring back a mere goblin to the lord." The Goblin Executioner said as he glanced at his subordinates behind him. He didn't want to come here to meet a mere goblin that doesn't even possess a monster orb but it was his lord's order so he could quietly follow it.

He wondered what his lord saw to that goblin.

"Boss, do you want us to go inside and bring that goblin here?" His subordinate asked him in a polite tone. His subordinates were already at the level of fourth evolution.

"No, let's just wait here. That goblin will eventually exit this nest of trolls." The goblin executioner shook his head. He sat on the ground as he started deep in the dungeons.

A third, fourth, and fifth evolution monsters were intelligent enough to converse with another monster. No, that's the wrong words. At their level, they learned the monster language to converse with any type of monster be it orc and dark vine eater. As long as it was a monster they would be able to understand it.

A monster language was different from humans and demis. The monster have their own unique language just like their best feram. It was entirely different from the language of humans and demis. Every monster naturally learned the monster language when they reached their third evolution. This was one of the reasons why third evolution monsters were called true monsters.

"Boss, a group of trolls is approaching us. They asked why are we in their territory." His subordinates said to him.

"Hmm...? Right? This place is Jarkal's territory, the troll overlord." The goblin executioner muttered as he removed his eyes from the dungeon and looked in the sky.

Normally, a fifth evolution monster wouldn't leave their designated territory. But this was a special occasion. Someone ordered him to take a certain goblin.

The Troll Overlord naturally noticed the existence of a fifth evolution monster in its territory. If this was low-level monsters, humans, or demis the troll overlord would ignore it. A monster at their level didn't need to eat as their body was self-sufficient. That's why they rarely got out of their nest and bothered other creatures.

Thick and dense best feram started to leak out of the goblin executioner's body. Veins bulge out of his arms, legs, and forehead. His whole being was full of fighting intent.

"Come, Jarkal!!"

...

Souta and Yuko already killed the twenty trolls and troll shaman. It took five minutes before the two of them killed all the trolls. If Souta had [Shadow Bind] then he could easily kill these unfortunately he couldn't use his spell.

He checked the corpse of the trolls and didn't find any valuable things.

"There's nothing here," Souta said as he stood up and went towards the troll shaman. He crouched down and checked its body.

"The staff..."

He found that the staff was a blue grade weapon. It could raise the spell power of the holder by five percent. Not bad for a blue grade weapon. He could sell it later.

"Oh? Two mana potions..."

He also found two mid-grade mana potions in the pocket of the troll shaman's robe. Souta drunk the two mana potions without hesitation and he saw the changes in his system. He would be able to use his mana soon and he was looking forward to that day.