Chapter 360 - Information

Slavery was long gone in Imperium but some of the people still took slaves albeit secretly. They couldn't afford to openly show the slaves in public as everyone knew what will happen to them.

Still, only a few people like those degenerate nobles secretly hide slaves. No one has the guts as once the public found out, they will face the three great countries.

The three great countries were the ones that illegalized slavery in the Giza continent. No, they were forced to do it. The incident regarding the slaves at that time was continental so they couldn't afford to ignore it.

"It seems that this sub-world isn't under the Giza continent's jurisdiction," Souta said while looking at the bandits.

"There are billions of sub-world so it was impossible to observe everything," Alice replied to him.

"But this world has a connection with Imperium. Those bandits were saying something in Norman language." Souta said as he pointed at the bandit who was shouting 'Charge'.

"You are right. If this sub-world didn't have a connection with Imperium then it would have a different language." Alice nodded at his words and she looked at the bandits.

Souta glanced at her and smiled, "I'll leave it to you."

"Is that an order?" Alice asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"You can interpret it any way you want," Souta said as he opened his arm and he sat on the branch of a tree.

"Okay, I'll obey the commander's order," Alice said as she turned to the giant snake and her expression turned serious.

...

"Argh!!"

"Help!!"

The bandits were screaming in fear as the giant snake devoured them one by one.

The power level of bandits was too low compared to the giant snake. Their attacks and weapons didn't even work against the snake's armored-like scales.

They couldn't fight back at all.

This place was their base for a long time and this was the first time that a powerful monster attacked them. It would take an army before they could take down a monster of this level.

They could just sacrifice the slaves that they kidnapped to buy them some time but it was futile. The slaves just died in a flash before they could even escape.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Why did this happen to me?!"

The bandit leader cursed as he looked at the giant snake who was killing his subordinates one by one.

He was living a life of a king up until now so he didn't expect this to happen to him, to his territory.

"Hmm...?"

The bandit leader blinked his eyes as he felt that something changed. The savage atmosphere turned upside down and the giant snake stopped moving as it stared at him, no, it wasn't staring at him. It was staring behind him.

The giant snake was ignoring his subordinates.

Just what...

A sound of footsteps could be heard behind him.

The bandit leader flinched when he heard it. His heart was beating wildly from tension and he slowly turned around to see what's behind him.

He was thunderstruck the moment he saw the person behind him. His eyes opened widely and his jaw hung open from shock.

He saw a woman with an angelic yet seductive aura at the same time. The woman had long silver hair that draped down on her shoulders to her back. Her golden color eyes with red hue were like an exquisite gem. The color of her skin was white as snow and her body was perfectly proportionate.