Chapter 248 - Dark Light of Eternal Dungeon: Entrance

Souta told the layout of the Dark Light of Eternal to everyone first. He explained to them that this was the only thing that he knew in this dungeon. This was enough for everyone to know some of the dangers hidden inside this high-level dungeon.

In case they ask how did he know the layout of the dungeon, Souta said that he scouted this dungeon yesterday after he cleared the mid-level dungeons with Yuko.

He only scouted it which means that he didn't know the ins and outs of the dungeon. Even though Souta knew this dungeon in the game, there's still a possibility that it was different in this world. He encountered a lot of things different from the game so he was prepared if something happened.

"So I'm going to ask you, captain. What are our chances in clearing this high-level dungeon?" A man with mohawk style hair asked him. He was Ginvi, the earth attribute mage of the Lanny group.

"Less than fifty percent..." Souta replied to him without a second thought. He already knew that their chances in clearing this dungeon were low. Their power level was low to complete this dungeon. They were only at the peak of C-rank.

But... The players in the game could clear this dungeon.

Before everyone could say something to him, Souta opened his mouth and said, "If any of you don't want to participate then you can go now and leave this place. I will not do anything to you. But once we entered the dungeon and someone broke the formation and didn't follow the orders then you will face the consequences."

With that, Souta managed to shut up the mouth of those who wanted to oppose to this mission. Well, it only came from the Lanny group. The Dark Oculus will follow Souta as they trusted him.

"Tsk!" Ginvi clicked his tongue.

Jagret patted his shoulder and looked at Souta. "We'll follow you, captain. After all, you're the one who chose us in your group."

When Souta and the rest arrived in the empire, Souta said that he didn't have a plan to clear the high-level dungeon but now, it changed.

Their chances of clearing this orange danger level dungeon grew higher as the Dark Oculus members enhanced their strength with the help of the mana fruits that Souta gave to them.

To think that he was planning on completing an orange danger level dungeon on version 1. It couldn't help it as they have the power of version 2 players.

"I know my limits so I wouldn't enter an orange danger level dungeon if we didn't have a chance to clear it," Souta said to them. He then took a deep breath and said, "Lumilia will be the one who will command us in this dungeon raid. We will launch a full raid in this high-level dungeon and plunder everything."

He turned to the Lanny group and said, "Before you complain let me say something. I wouldn't be able to command you because I'll join the battlefield." Slowly the corner of his mouth curved upward. He grinned widely while looking at them before he said, "I'll plan to annihilate everything that got in our way of conquering that dungeon."

His excitement was overflowing. He couldn't help it because he would be able to complete his universal grade equipment. The stats of the earring will undergo a huge change once he managed to get the other part.

Right now, the earring only gave him +10 of his three attributes. It was nothing compared to his sword that raised his stats by 200.

No one would be able to stop him from getting that earring.

"Okay, I'll take no for an answer. You can go back now and pack the things that you need in raiding dungeons." Souta dismissed them but he remembered something. "One more thing, please remember that a high-level dungeon is twenty times larger than the mid-level dungeon. We will stay in that dungeon for one or two days."