Chapter 316 - Collapse of the Ladros City: Suppression

So the leader of the Twelve Zodiacs was here in this place...

If he went close he was sure that he would recognize that that man was the Zodiac Leo but he was too far... So he was sure that no one recognized Leo in this place in the game.

"Damn! Just what the hell is wrong with this city? I've met a lot of big shots here."

Souta cursed as he glanced at the man before he turned around and left. He had to get out of this place.

Every member of Zodiacs was no ordinary god. This man Leo fought 30 god-level powerhouses from the three great countries alone. That was terrifying and horrible. The moment he appeared in the territory of the three great countries, the whole place became hell.

The Zodiacs was not a big organization like God's Will and Deadly Sins as they only have twelve members but... The problem lies in those twelve members.

The God's Will have ten powerful gods while the Deadly Sins have seven powerful gods but the Zodiacs have twelve. And those twelve members were enough to place the Zodiacs at God's Will and Deadly Sins' level.

Each member possessed terrifying power to shake the foundation of every country in this world.

When the Zodiacs launched an all-out attack on this continent, countless countries fell and billions of people died at their hands. Gods weren't enough to hold them.

'Do you know that man, Souta?' Saya asked as she didn't know that man.

"Yeah, but I can't say his name to you," Souta said in a low voice before he added, "The moment I uttered that man's name, he would be able to know about me."

'[Curse Name]!!' Saya said in shock.

"Yeah, it's pretty bad," Souta nodded his head.

[Curse Name]. As the name suggested, this skill put a curse on one name which can't be uttered by anyone. If a person said that name that has this skill, the owner of the name will know the information of the person that said his name.

In this case, if Souta said the word "Leo". Then, the Zodiac Leo would know his location, his skills, his race, and what he did in the past two years.

It means that Zodiac Leo would know Souta's experience in the past few months.

He looked at his system and used 2 skill points to learn the skill that he copied from Leo.

What was it again?

Oh? The [Sword Mastery] skill. He already had it but if he learned this one, its level would increase.

The level of his current [Sword Mastery] was 4. The effect of level 4 was that his damage would increase by 30% as long as he was using a sword.

*Ding!*

[You've learned the Sword Mastery Skill!]

[You already have this skill so the system would fuse this skill!]

*Ding!*

[Your Sword Mastery skill has leveled up to level 6!]

Damn! He only used to skill points and his [Sword Mastery] level up twice. To level up to level 5 he needed 5 skill points. So it was a good deal for him to use 2 skill points in exchange for two levels of this skill.

The added damage of this skill became 40%. His current main weapon was a sword so it will give him a huge boost in strength.

Souta suddenly stopped moving as he felt that the space around him tightened. He couldn't move his limbs at all.