Chapter 362 - Granmr

"What do you mean, Souta?" Lumilia sounded confuse at his words.

"I mean we're teleported far away from that place..." Souta said to her.

"Far away...?"

"Yes, we're too far... I mean we're in a sub-world and we don't know [Dimensional Hole] spell so I don't think that we'll return quickly." Souta explained to her and the rest his circumstances.

Lumilia, Lynn, Brando, and Yujin were shocked when they heard that Souta and Alice were in a sub-world.

Lumilia shook her head and asked, "Do you know the coordinates of that sub-world?"

"No, we don't. I'm sure that you understand it. The teleportation spell malfunction and it teleported us to a random world." Souta paused for a moment before he added, "We're already lucky that we've got teleported in a sub-world. If Alice and I got teleported into outer space then the two of us will undoubtedly die since only people who could harden their mana survive in the chaotic space."

"Souta, I will find someone who knows [Dimensional Hole] spells so try to gather information about the coordinates of that sub-world," Lumilia said to him.

"Sure, that's my plan from the beginning. To gather information about this world." Souta smiled as he turned to Alice and asked, "Do you want to talk to them?"

Alice shook her head and said, "I'm going to rest for now."

"S-Souta... Can you tell me about that world...?" Lynn's voice sounded.

Lumilia, Brando, and Yujin were interested in this topic. They haven't gone to a sub-world in their entire life. They only heard stories about it from other people.

"We've just arrived here so the things that I know are limited but sure..." Souta smiled as he lied down.

He slowly told them about his experience today with Alice while looking at the starry sky.

"I've finished talking about my situation. It's your turn to tell what's happening there." Souta said to them as he wanted to know what's happening to them.

"Nothing much. It's noon here and we're in the middle of the road." Yujin's voice sounded.

"So you're going back to Hebrei Kingdom...?" Souta asked. He thought that they were helping the people there stabilized the Blue Lawless City.

"The city will rebuild itself even without our help. The Sea Tower and Cloud Tower will manage it well. The incident about the Moon Tower greatly changed the structures of the city so everything will not stay the same. With the new law that the two towers have established, the Blue Lawless City will become a proper city in the future. It will continue to prosper and it will eventually become a country if the improvement continues."

Lumilia explained to him what happened to the city after the incident where Curdova unsealed Cluster's power.

"I see... If the situation is fine. You can establish a branch of the Dark Oculus Legion in that city." Souta said to her.

"I understand. As the vice-commander of the legion, I will do my best to raise the Dark Oculus Legion in commander's place." Lumilia said to him.

"Yujin, Brando, and Lynn. Be sure to follow Lumilia's instructions. She will be the acting commander while I'm stuck here in the sub-world." Souta said.

"Okay."

"Yes."

"I understand."

"Good. About Cluster... Did she come with the sisters?" Souta asked in a low voice.