Chapter 207 Reinforcemen

Two figures crashed into each other. One of the figures had a powerful crimson-colored aura covering his body. While the other one had a blueish aura coating his body.

Bang! Bang!

The two figures continued to crash into each other producing powerful shockwaves to swept out in the whole area. The aftershocks of their collision stirred the atmosphere and it produced extreme winds like a wave of water.

Almost everything in the area around them was destroyed. Even the ground collapsed because of their sheer strength.

Right now, total destruction swallowed the whole Ibish village. The Ibish village was annihilated. Almost ninety percent of the people that were living here died.

In the mid-air, the two figures collided once again. After collided for a dozen times, the crimson and blue figure retreated five meters away from each other.

Souta tightly gripped the vajra sword in his hand. He looked at Gilven with a serious expression. Even now, he still felt intense pain all over his body. It was like someone was drilling his internal organs and pouring boiling water in it. Then, the heat would disappear, and extreme cold would appear.

It was hard to describe the pain that he was feeling.

"I have to hold on for one minute..." Souta said to himself. He knew that his body couldn't handle this much pressure at once. If Yujin didn't use spirit power, Souta was sure that he was dead right now.

The effect of drinking two monster potions at once was extreme.

Gilven didn't know that the reinforcement of the Institute was coming. He had no idea at all. He moved his eyes and glanced at Frels.

He saw Frels nodding at him with a serious expression. Frels was going to join the fight to kill Souta.

The two of them moved at the same time.

When Souta saw this he also moved his body. He charged towards Frels, who was a mage, but Gilven intercepted him.

Bang! Bang!

Once again the two of them collided. The collision between Souta and Gilven were as loud as thunders roaring in the sky. The duel between the two became fierce as they started the most dangerous close combat...

Bang! Bang!

Gilven was determined to kill Souta. Therefore, he exerted his utmost effort since the beginning of their collision. And Souta responded by using everything he got...

Souta became dejected as most of his strike got offset by Gilven. The powerful best feram was disrupting the air flows and corruption started to appear. Even so, Gilven didn't care about it. Gilven fought countless third evolution monster. He even fought some fourth evolution monster. It was not going to work against him as long as Souta didn't penetrate his mana protective shield.

Mana protective shield was a barrier that only powerful creatures in the world possessed. It offset everything that came from weak creatures such as Souta. The monster didn't have the mana protective shield but they have a beast barrier.

The monster would gain this trait once they reached the fourth evolution. That's why no matter how strong a third evolution, they don't have any hope in defeating fourth evolution monsters. That's the same for humans and demis.

Still, the best feram that Souta possessed right now was as dense as the fourth evolution monster even though he doesn't have the traits and stats of that level of monster. Only the best feram reached the level of fourth evolution not him.

Well, it was still enough to pierce Gilven's mana protective shield along with the added power of Yujin. The spirit power was a strong type of energy higher than mana.