Chapter 384 - Two months

Two months had passed quickly...

All the countries in the world joined forces. The Gyunar Republic and Linca Empire at the center of the group. They established a force consisting army of every nation in the world. They built it to fight the invaders that destroyed the Condifan Empire.

In the past month, the Great Astley Empire sent out another batch of forces to this world when they've received that this world houses creatures like dragons. The Great Astley Empire advances its forces in the Great Tunbra Forces and eventually clashed with the dragon that was living there.

It was shocking as they managed to slay the dragon. In fact, they eliminate two dragons that were living there. Of course, the Great Astley Empire loses more than a hundred thousand of its men in the battle.

It put everyone on edge. After the death of two dragons, twelve dragons made an appearance in the world. They wreaked havoc in every corner of the world. Everything turned chaotic ever since.

At this moment, the army of the Great Astley empire surpassed five hundred thousand in total. Their army was shockingly enormous as if they had endless numbers.

The joined army was eliminating and ambushing the enemies.

It was a war.

The Great Astley Empire was sending out ten thousand men in each direction but their main focus was to get through the Great Tunbra Forest where they send two hundred thousand men.

The three dominant countries were around the great forest so if the enemies breakthrough it then an all-out war would occur. With the vanguard of the two powerful countries, the other countries sent their forces to help. They knew that if the Gyunar Republic and Linca Empire got defeated they were next.

So the alliance made a move by eliminating those ten thousand men in every direction while they were preparing a trap in the Great Tunbra Forest. They were focused on the side of the Linca Empire as someone was handling the enemies on the other side.

The famous Crimson Demon was everyone's talk. With a few people, they defeated the armies of the Great Astley Empire. The nickname "Crimson Demon" spread out in the entire world and every people knew about it. The man who had the power of an army and was called the strongest Master-class Knight.

The enemies that died in his hand already surpassed thirty thousand.

At this moment, Souta was standing on the field of thousands of corpses. His body was covered in blood and he had a cold look on his eyes. A thick stench of blood filled the whole area but it didn't bother him. He was already used to this smell.

He glanced at his system and checked the souls that he gathered today. He was satisfied with all the souls that he got in the past months. His stats were growing stronger and stronger.

[Harvester of the soul] Soul Collected (Right Piece): 1,321/3,000

He already reached 1,000 points in strength attribute and he used the souls to increase his dexterity to 795 points.

He gained ten percent plus in his physical damage after he reached 1,000 points. Even without weapons, his damage was already high.

"You're really strong. I think you should work with me. Your strength will be a great help in taking down the Great Astley Empire." Lydia said as she approached him.

Souta yawned as he covered his mouth with his hand. He was quite tired fighting that many opponents at the same time.

"I'm tired..."

He said as he walked towards Isabella and Yuko while ignoring Lydia. He wouldn't accept it until Lydia decided to tell him everything that she knew. She didn't even show him her full strength.