Chapter 288 - Collapse of the Ladros City: Great Teleportation Spell

A man with short gray hair was observing the battle in the sky above the Ladros City with sharp eyes. He had a thick beard and mustache with the same color as his hair. He was the City Lord of the Ladros City, John Mos Rinsy.

Even though that battle in the sky was fierce he still couldn't feel Bargan's energy. He could only feel the dense energy of his opponents. Well, he knew the reason why.

Normally, the mini sun that Bargan created would be enough to turn any ordinary people in the city into ashes, no, even D-rank and C-rank would die. But none of it happens.

Why?

Because Bargan was controlling his energy not to cause distraction on the city.

"Activate the city barrier. Bargan wouldn't be able to defeat those people if we got in his way." The city lord instructed his assistant. He then looked at the city which suffered a heavy blow from these people.

The city became a battlefield. The teachers of the Ladro Institute were working together to fight those people who were wearing black robes. Each one of the people wearing black robes possessed a strength greater than S-rank.

"Protecting citizens is our top priority. Squad One to Four go and help the citizens to evacuate in a safe place. Squad Five to Ten go and help the teachers in fighting those people that are wearing black robes." The city lord paused for a moment before he added, "I'll go too and commander of the city guards will come with me. The citizens need our strength at this moment."

Their opponents were strong so the forces of the Ladros City needed to work together. They also needed to contact the neighboring city to send reinforcement.

He knew it very well. The forces of the Ladro Institute weren't enough as some of the strong teachers followed Azrim to the Royal Capital.

They were short on people.

...

The ground continued to vibrate as the teachers of the Ladro Institute worked together to fight the seven-circle officer of the Seven Deadly Sins. Every moment a few citizens will get caught up in the battle and died just like that.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Even in the Ladro Institute Souta could feel the shockwaves of the battle around the city. Then, a familiar sound rang in his head.

*Ding!*

[Quest Triggered!]

[Battle in the Ladros City]: A group of officers of an organization called Seven Deadly Sins launched an attack on the Ladros City, a city under the rules of Hebrei Kingdom. Help the forces of the kingdom in pushing the officers of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Rewards:

One-circle officer = 1,000 exp

Two-circle officer = 2,000 exp

Three-circle officer = 3,000 exp and 1 free attribute point

Four-circle officer = 5,000 exp and 2 free attribute points

Five-circle officer = 10,000 exp, 1 skill point, and 5 free attribute points

Six-circle officer = 20,000 exp, 3 skill point, and 8 free attribute points

Seven-circle officer = 50,000 exp, 5 skill point, and 15 free attribute points

Seven-circle officer(with blessing) = 80,000 exp, 8 skill points, and 30 free attribute points

Oi! Oi! This means that the Seven Deadly Sins sent out a large force to attack the Ladros City. Luckily, there's no eight-circle officer, or else it would become a disaster.