Chapter 270 - Agreement

Souta, Lumilia, Bargan, and Yanagi were sitting around the table.

Yanagi couldn't do anything because Bargan was restraining her. Although she was the strongest student, she still couldn't match the strongest teacher.

Lynn entered the room with cups of coffee in her hands. She placed the cups on the table and gave them one coffee each.

"Hm... Miss Shina, Teacher Bargan said that you came here to join the legion. Is that right? I'll let you join the legion but I have a condition." Souta looked at Yanagi and asked while tapping his finger on top of the table.

If he could get Yanagi to his legion then it would be a great way to strengthen their legion. But she was a double edge sword. At this moment, no one in the entire legion could handle her so she would do anything that she wanted. Souta doubt that he could order her. If someone tried to order her then that person would face her wrath. It would even lead to the destruction of their legion.

"Call me Yanagi!" Yanagi said to Souta as if she was giving him an order.

Souta sighed when he heard her words. This girl was crazy and there's no doubt about it.

'Ufufu, I thought that you like a beautiful girl like her.' Saya chuckled.

'There's a limit to it, you know? And this girl's personality is out of bounds. I don't care how beautiful she is.' Souta replied to her.

"Yanagi, can you talk politely to Souta?" Bargan said to Yanagi.

"Shut up, Old man! I'm talking with my dearest here so don't butt in!! You're an annoyance! Can you please go out!" Yanagi said in an angry tone, then she turned to Lumilia who was sitting beside Souta. "Also, why are you sitting there beside my dearest?! I'm the one who's supposed to seat beside him!"

Lumilia was scared but she remembered that Bargan was here. She took a deep breath and said, "It's my position as I'm the vice-commander of the legion and Souta is the commander of the Dark Oculus."

"Huh?! Then, I'm gonna be the vice-commander so get out of that seat..." Yanagi said to Lumilia in a cold tone. Pressures were seeping out of her body. "Ufufu, If this old man isn't here then I'll shred you into tiny pieces... You too, my dearest, I'll tear you in the same way..."

'Damn, this so scary!' Souta thought while looking at Yanagi who had a faint scary smile on her face. She was still beautiful even when she's angry.

"Yanagi, I'll lock you in the basement," Bargan said and Yanagi closed her mouth but she was gazing at Souta and Lumilia with a scary looked.

"Okay, we're done here. I don't want to talk anymore." Souta said as he closed his eyes.

"Fine, we'll leave." Bargan nodded as he stood up and looked at Yanagi.

"Ufufu, that's what I like, you're not brave enough to fight me even though you know that you're weak. Keep struggling, Souta." Yanagi chuckled as she covered her mouth with one of her hands.

"Let's go, Yanagi. We'll leave." Bargan said.

"No, you can leave on your own old man." Yanagi shook her head as she smiled while looking at Souta.

"I can force you to leave. Souta already said that he doesn't want to talk to you." Bargan said to Yanagi.

"No, I'll stay here," Yanagi said strongly.

Suddenly, Souta opened his mouth and said, "I'll let you stay here if you agree to my condition."

"No, I'll do what I want and that's the way of my life," Yanagi said.