Chapter 340 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Yuko vs. Gyun

Roar!

Yuko charged forward and she smashed the leg of the golem. The impact of her attack caused a crack to form on the surface of her opponent's leg.

Bang!

The golem raised its hand and swung it down towards Yuko. Yuko saw it and she opened her mouth and used her trait skill [Burning Shout].

Sea of flames burst out of her mouth and it swallowed the giant golem.

Still, it didn't have enough power to melt a sturdy golem like this one.

Swoosh!

The fist of the golem landed on her body. The ground shook heavily and a large crater formed on it.

Bang!

Yuko gritted her teeth and she pushed the fist away from her. It didn't mean that she didn't suffer injury from that attack, she received a few broken bones but she just ignored it thanks to the spirit power that was flowing in her body.

Boom!

"So stubborn!"

Gyun, the person who was controlling the golem, have an unpleasant look on his face. This golem wasn't made from his power alone. It was made with the help of a powerful tier 3 spell called [Rising of the Earth Domain]. It means that Cl.u.s.ter's enormous mana was strengthening it.

Even with that, he still couldn't kill the monster who was fighting him. This bear was stronger than he imagined and possessed some great skills. He didn't think that a second evolution monster could bring him some trouble even with his upgraded golem.

"You're just a second evolution monster!!"

He roared as he controlled the golem to raised its arms.

[Dozens Earth Spike]!!

The golem raised both of its arms and smashed it on the ground. Several huge spikes emerged from the ground with the golem at its center.

Boom!

One of the spikes pierced her abdomen. She groaned in pain as blood spurted out of it.

She lifted her paw and smashed the spike on her abdomen.

Bang!

She then dashed forward and smashed the same leg of the golem. The cracks on it spread slowly and it grew larger. After that, she opened her mouth and used [Burning Shout].

Flames burst out of her mouth and seeped into the cracks on the leg of the golem.

'This monster...!! It kept attacking me on leg...?'

Gyun realized that Yuko was targeting the leg of his golem. He just noticed it when the cracks grew larger.

The other part of the golem only have a few scratches but the leg was the problem. If Yuko kept attacking it, then it will eventually collapse.

He will lose his mobility if that happened. He will become a free target for this monster.

'I had to protect the leg...'

Gyun thought as the golem took a step back and changed its form. For now, he will use the left leg as the pivot foot instead of the right leg.

Roar!

He swung his hands downwards as he saw Yuko charging at him.

"Damn you!! Monster!!"

Yuko suddenly stopped as the fist of the golem landed in front of her. It was close but she managed to stop her body on time.