Chapter 396 - Freeing the prisoners

There's only one way to go inside the huge building. He couldn't go underground as he found that the building was embedded hundred meters under the ground and it was protected with thick metals to prevent the people that were imprisoned inside from escaping.

Two guards were standing beside the door and some of the guards were patrolling around the building. It was tightly guarded.

"I need to make this real quick..."

Souta muttered while hiding in the shadows observing the guards. He turned his head and looked at the other small prisons. He silently casted the [Shadow Bind] spell and created black tentacles.

He waited for a while. When the guards looked away he controlled the tentacles to destroys the cells and quickly canceled the spell.

Bang!

The guards quickly noticed it and they immediately locked the entire cell in just a few minutes. While they were busy, Souta knocked down the guards who were guarding the huge building.

Before he entered the building, Souta used his [Shadow Bind] once again to destroy some of the cells. The guards didn't even realize what happened when the prisoners escaped their cells. Everything was too fast and they didn't have a time to investigate how the prisoners escaped.

"How did this happen?!"

"How could they escaped!?"

"Damn! Capture them!!"

"Well, punish them for trying to escape!!"

Souta went to the door of the huge building. He tried to push the door but it didn't budge at all. He knocked his knuckle on it and heard a metallic sound.

Judging from the sound, the door was one foot thick of pure strong metal so people at D-rank level wouldn't be able to escape this place. Even C-rank would have a hard time breaking this door.

But not him...

Souta raised his hand and his hand pierced the one-foot thick door. He simply crushed the door with brute strength.

He stepped inside the door and saw a group of seven guards was looking at him while brandishing their weapons.

The seven guards were trembling. They just saw him crushed a thick metal door easily. How did he do that? Just what sort of strength does he have?

"Well..."

Souta looked at them as he raised his palm and five strings of thread flew out of his fingers.

Swoosh!

Bang!

"They are C-rank but not that much... Also, their equipment is just colorless grade."

He said as he glanced at their body. He then continued to walk. C-ranks were pretty rare back in that sub-world. They were already regarded as powerful people and were called Knight Level.

At the end of the hallway, Souta found a two paths. One on the left and one on the right. The left path was leading upstairs and the right path was leading underground.

If there were hiding something or detaining strong people, then they would imprison those people underground. So Souta went to the right path.

As soon as he got down, a bell rung throughout the whole building. It was a warning. A warning to prepare the guards of the building about the intruder.

...

The Third Warden already received the notice about what's happening in his catastrophe rank prison. The normal prisoners were breaking free one by one. It wasn't a problem as the guards could handle those prisoners. There were more than twenty thousand guards that were stationed in that prison so he didn't worry about it.