Chapter 390 - Prison World

Isabella looked at the sky with a concerned face. She didn't know what's going to happen.

Yuko went to her side when the light erupted forth in the sky. She too doesn't have any idea about what going to happen next. That's why she went to Isabella's side to protect her.

Taking down a ship was a simple thing for her. Her power level was above normal.

Lydia opened her eyes widely when the light surged upward. It was impossible for her not to know about this when she was a former commander of the 36th battalion of the Great Astley Empire.

"How could this be?"

She muttered in shock as she glanced at Jayce.

"I already said it to you. We're prepared in this battle and we're going to bring you towards the motherland." Jayce replied to her.

"Motherland is too far from this world so it will take a few trips before we've arrived there," Lydia said as she narrowed her eyes.

"That's why we're taking you to the world prison first. Several commanders and two generals are already waiting for us there." Jayce said as the smile on his face grew wider.

"What?!" Lydia was stunned. What he said was something she couldn't believe. The empire prepared several of its commanders and generals just to capture them.

Also, she knew that they wouldn't be able to escape right now. The transportation already started and once they leave the boundary light, they will arrive into a random place suffering injuries from the distortion of space. Most people who got out of it were trapped in chaotic space.

...

Souta looked in the sky. The black mist didn't have any effect on him so he could clearly see what's happening.

Blood kept pouring out of Denver's mouth. His eyes were already lifeless. He was dead but his armor was still moving. Flesh-like things were wriggling around like tentacles. It wanted to leave his body but the limbs were turning dry quickly.

The parasitic essence eater also died just like that.

Vagua turned to look at Denver's body. Part of his armor turned into his hand and his armor enveloped his face.

He was exhausted and tired but he still could fight for a few more rounds. The only problem was that Souta still hadn't revealed everything.

Well, that's not really important as once they've arrived in the prison world Souta would undoubtedly be captured. A whole army was waiting for them in that place.

Souta glanced at the system and saw that he leveled up. Well, he already expected it as he killed tens of thousands of people in the past two months. Also, Lumilia said to him that the Dark Oculus Legion has resumed its work. It means that he received points from his subordinates that completed the quest in Imperium.

[You've level up!]

[You've gained 1 skill point!]

[You've gained 2 free attribute points!]

[Strength attribute has increased by 15!]

[Agility, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Vitality attribute has increased by 10!]

Right now, he was level 38 Mutated Goblin Corruptor and he had two level-up cards in his sleeve. It's already time for his evolution.

Souta didn't wait for a while and used his two level-up cards.

*Ding!*

[You've level up!]

[You've gained 1 skill point!]