Chapter 351 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Final Struggle (1)

"Hmm...?"

Yujin slowly opened his eyes.

"Jin!!"

Alophy quickly flew at his c.h.e.s.t and cried as she was worried about his condition.

"Ugh!"

He groaned in pain as he sat up before he looked around. He just remembered that he fell unconscious after fighting the two executives of the Moon Tower, trying to buy some time for Yuko to evolve.

He looked around and found that Lumilia and Lynn were around him.

"What happened to the battle?"

He asked while patting Alophy's tiny body. He already guessed that outcome of the battle but he had to confirm it for not to think about it.

Alophy wiped the tears in her eyes and answered his question, "Yuko successfully evolve and defeated those two... She also defeated Lumilia and Lynn's opponent."

"Well, thanks to you that Yuko evolved without any problem," Lumilia said with a smile.

"What about the rest?" Yujin asked.

"We have no idea what's happening up there." Lumilia shook her head. She was worried about Alice and Souta who were fighting on the floor above. She could use the transmission talisman to contact them but that would distract them if they were in the middle of a battle. That's why she's holding back herself from using it.

"Brando went to the upper floors to provide some help. The two of us stayed here to stop the bleeding of your wounds." Lynn said in a low voice.

"What...? Brando is here?!" Yujin was surprised when he heard her words. He knew that they left Brando in the Ladros City to rest.

"Yes, he is here. I don't know how he found this place but it seems that he really wanted to help us in rescuing Cluster." Lumilia said as she recalled Brando's expression when she saw him a few minutes ago.

"I'm sure that he hadn't recovered enough from his last battle..." Yujin said as he looked down.

"Yes, that's why we heal some of his wounds and casted buff spells on him before he went up," Lumilia said.

"I see..."

Yujin nodded and he tried to stand up but his body was assaulted by intense pain.

"Argh!"

Before he fell down Lumilia and Lynn supported him.

"I don't think I could fight in my current condition. You could leave me here and follow Brando up there."

Yujin said as he checked his body. The mana in his mana pool was completely drained and he also couldn't use spirit power in his condition. This was the side effect of using the [Spirit Breaker] without mastering it.

This technique heavily burdened his body to the point that he almost shattered his mana pool from the enormous amount of spirit power. Normally, spirit power wouldn't break his mana pool instead it would receive great benefits from it but the [Spirit Breaker] technique changed the gentle nature of the spirit power.

It was like a best feram with different properties.

"You could hardly move your body and you wanted us to leave you here?" Lumilia frowned when she heard his words.

"Yes, Souta needs your help better than I. Also, there's no opponent on this floor so there's no danger for me if I stay here." Yujin explained patiently so that the two could understand him.

"Okay, I understand but don't do anything for now and just focus on resting," Lumilia said to him.

"Okay," Yujin nodded and he turned his head to Yuko who was on the opposite side of the room. "Thanks for helping me."