Chapter 220 This will be a tough week

'Why is that fake boob princess with them?' Souta thought when he saw the elf girl walking together with his party members. He was familiar with this elf girl. He was wondering how did they get to know the elf girl.

Did they know the elf girl's identity?

Souta looked at Lumilia's face and understood that she didn't know the elf girl's identity. If Lumilia knew it then she wouldn't be able to smile like that. It's possible if it was Bryan as he was an idiot but for Lumilia... She would mind it.

The elf girl was the daughter of the emperor of the Eternal Empire, princess Aleaphine Zarkanan. Aleaphine, in short Alea, was the famed fake boob princess back in the game. The players called her fake boob princess for one reason.

That big boobs that Souta was seeing at this moment were certainly fake ones. Alea roamed around the continent searching for a way to make her boobs bigger. She doesn't want to wear that fake boobs anymore. She was frustrated and desperate.

One time, she arrived in the Mechanic Country. She found Souta a commander at that time. She asked him if there's a technology that could enhance the size of her breast.

Souta furrowed his brows and pinched the bridge of his nose. He doesn't want to remember that part of his life. This elf girl was also speaking strangely that made the other people left her.

He could even remember the time when she gave him a quest to find a technology to enhance her breast. Of course, Souta failed it as he didn't find a way. Well, if she let someone experiment with her body then he was sure that some genius would be able to accomplish what she wants.

Although this elf girl was weird, Souta couldn't deny her strength. Princess Alea will become a huge force of the Eternal Empire in the future when war broke out in the whole continent.

How did this happen? was the question in Souta's mind.

He patted Yuko before he stood up.

"Brother Souta!" Cluster jumped and she opened her arms.

Souta hugged her before he placed her on the ground to play with Yuko. All this time, he was observing the movements of his party members and this fake boob princess.

He opened his mouth after a while. "Lumilia... Who's that?" He asked while glancing at Alea. He asked this question to avoid suspicion. This was the first time he met her so he shouldn't know her identity. Even the citizen of the Eternal Empire didn't know the appearance of princess Alea so how could he, a person from another country, knew the appearance of the princess.

Every time princess Alea showed herself in the public, she always wore a veil. She also didn't use the paddings in her breast. So anyone would be having a hard time to guess that she was princess Alea.

Before Lumilia could answer Souta's question, Alea strode forward and looked at Souta from head to toe.

"Oho~ so you're the great leader of these people," Alea said with a faint smile on her face.

'Damn, I don't want to talk to this person.' Souta grumbled inwardly. He still asked her, "Who are you?"

"I, Alea, the Princess of the Twilight Blood Moon, descend upon this land from the castle of the Blood Moon. As you are the leader of the Dark Oculus, I shall permit you to call me Princess Alea." Alea said while striking a strange pose.

Souta looked at her with a blank expression on his face. After a while, he sighed and said, "Fine, I'll call you Alea."

"Ehhh! You... Ahem! Fine, I, Princess of the Twilight Blood Moon, permit you to call me by my name. Now, tell me your name and I will remember it." At first, she was shocked when Souta directly called her name but she quickly regained her posture. As expected of the Princess Aleaphine of the Eternal Empire.