Chapter 204 Vs. Six-circle officer

'Just how many people did this man killed in his life?' Gilven thought as he felt Souta's dense killing intent. He couldn't help but shivered.

He felt like he was a small prey standing in front of a very ferocious monster. To think that a kid could make him feel like this.

Everyone in the village felt the dense killing intent that Souta was emitting. It caused everyone to stopped and looked in their direction. They felt that a tough individual appeared in the scene. Even the other six-circle officers of the Deadly Sins felt it.

Silence surface on the whole battlefield. The dense killing intent was like a heavy boulder that pressed on everyone's shoulder.

...

Randolf who was outside of the Ibish village felt the killing intent. He turned his head and looked at the village. He was startled by the fact that someone could produce this bloodlust.

He then saw the birds in the Night Light Forest flew away. It even disturbed the animals and monsters that were living in the Night Light Forest.

"Just what is happening there?" Randolf muttered in a low voice.

...

"What's happening?" Bryan said and he saw Nayo fell. He quickly moved and caught her body before she landed on the ground.

He was exhausted and his body was full of wounds. Even now he could felt a stinging pain in his wounds. Bryan fought the powerful person that appeared along with the corps guardians.

Luckily, the captain of the corps guardians was here and stopped everyone from getting killed by that powerful person. Then, while they were fighting that powerful person another person appeared and injured the captain of the corps guardians.

They were at a disadvantage as two six-circle officers were in front of them. But the Guildmaster of the Adventurers Guild appeared and helped them in fighting the six-circle officers.

The Guildmaster was a powerful B-rank adventurer so he could fight the six-circle officer to some extent. But there's still no hope on winning. Even the Guildmaster and the captain of the corps guardians knew that their opponents weren't serious in fighting them.

That's just how powerful a six-circle officer of the Deadly Sins. If a seven-circle officer was here then, everything would end in an instant benefitting the name of the bringers of calamity.

At this moment, everyone stopped from fighting as they felt the intense bloodlust in the air. The two six-circle officers frowned when they felt it. They thought that their battle disturbed the powerful monster that was living in the Night Light Forest.

This was also the reason why they don't dare to use their full strength as it could gather the attention of the powerful monsters that were living in the Night Light Forest.

"I'm going to pass out at any moment..." Bryan muttered as he looked at the unconscious Nayo in his arms. "Souta, class rep, Alice, and everyone I hope that you're fine..."

...

Alice, Lynn, and Yujin were looking at Souta was a dazed expression. This was the first time they saw him like this. Even when Souta fought Gregory, he wasn't this mad. They felt suffocated just by looking at his figure.

This was the first time ever since he came into this world that he got this angry. He didn't know why but he felt that he had to at least punch the face of this guy.

"S-Souta... I-Is that you?" Lumilia asked him with a stunned expression.

"Yeah, leave everything to me. I'll guarantee that will not die in this place. None of these trashes will kill you." Souta replied to her with breaking eye contact with Gilven. "You should remove your foot from her body."