Chapter 353 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Final Struggle (3)

"A third evolution monster..." The taller nun muttered as she looked around and added, "It seems that it's not a wild monster. So a tamer it is... Only talented people could tame a monster at that level."

"Well, let's check if Cluster is fine... She's the most important thing after all." The shorted nun said before she flew towards the Moon Tower.

The taller nun sighed before she followed the smaller nun.

"She's our priority after all. That child wanders around a few places letting us chased after her. Well, I'm sure she learned her lesson not to go out of the kingdom."

...

Curdova saw that his humanoid golems were getting destroyed one by one. He saw how these people cooperated so well while defeating his golems.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

In just a minute, all seven humanoid golems were destroyed leaving him alone fighting this group of people.

If all of them were here then it means that they've defeated his executives. His powerful and trusted executives were gone. Even the most powerful executive, Lim, was also defeated.

He was close to his dream to destroy the holy kingdom but this group of unknown people was trying to prevent him...

How could this happen to him?

Where did he go wrong?

"Tell me!! Where did I go wrong?!" Curdova roared in anger as he rushed forward while gathering a large amount of his mana in his halberd.

"You will not find the vengeance you want in this world... This world is cruel for everyone..." Alice said as she appeared in front of Souta and blocked Curdova's attack.

Boom!

She was blown fifteen meters away as she couldn't handle the force of his attack.

"Cruel for everyone, you say? Then why those people that destroyed my life living a luxurious life in that place? Tell me why?!"

Curdova shouted and he thrust his halberd forward aiming at Souta's chest.

Clang!

Souta raised his sword and blocked his attack. Curdova continued to push his weapon against Souta and both of their figures flew towards the wall.

"There's nothing as easy life in this world! Everyone will experience challenges in their life more or less!"

"I know that but... Why? Why did they have to destroy my life? They just didn't destroy my life... They also destroyed the life of countless innocent people..."

Curdova said as he kicked Souta on the stomach and slashed the water serpent causing it to explode.

Boom!

"I know that they did something wrong to you... But that's just how humans and demis in this world. There's no person that didn't do something wrong." Souta said as he wiped the blood on his mouth. He once again launched himself at Curdova as he felt Lynn's healing spell on his body.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

The two exchanged blows at high speed.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

Souta moved his body sideways as he avoided the halberd of his opponents. He then stepped forward and slashed his sword.

[Crimson Moon]!!

"Damn! Everything... Is so fucked up!" He cursed as the flames engulfed his body.

Boom!

A powerful explosion occurred and Curdova's figure crashed on the wall. His body was full of burn marks after receiving Yuko's attack.