Chapter 341 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Yujin vs. Ryo and Gyun

The ball of energy expanded and it only stopped until it has the same size as her. It was thumping like a heart of a living creature. Afterward, the energy changed its form. It compressed and undergo a huge change.

Information about her species poured into her mind. Her bloodline awakened and it gives her information.

The universal language of the monster that used the unique power of monsters was pouring into her mind. With this, she will be able to converse properly with her master.

It was now that she realized that she was evolving as various evolution paths came into her mind. Her body instinctively chooses the greatest and rarest among the paths that were available to her.

She already consumed all the ingredients for this path that she received from the destruction queen. Her body just needed to reach its limit, the highest of the second evolution, and she will be able to evolve.

Aside from the changes in her inner consciousness, her body too was undergoing a huge change.

Her fur was turning redder and her forehead was emitting a light and an orb slowly formed on it. She was oozing out a huge wave of energy. The energy was mana but it slowly turned heavier and wilder.

Boom!

Yujin, Gyun, and Ryo stopped moving as they felt it.

"This...?"

Yujin turned his head and looked behind him with wide eyes. He was shocked and Alophy who was inside his body has the same expression as him. Both of them were amazed by the energy Yuko was releasing.

'Jin... She's...' Alophy muttered.

'I know... There's no doubt about it. She's in the middle of it...' Yujin replied to her.

"This monster...!! The monster is evolving...!!" Gyun too realized what was happening. He regained his senses and shouted, "Ryo!! We need to stop its evolution!!"

"I know!!" Ryo nodded as he dashed forward while Gyun threw a punch at Yujin.

"I will not let you!"

Yujin jumped away as he waved his sword and casted [Lightning Bolt] spell at Ryo.

Ryo stopped and shifted his body to avoid the spell. He expected that Yujin would stop him at all cost.

"I will try to stop this guy. Gyun disrupt the evolution." He shouted at Gyun. As soon as he said that, he quickly launched himself at Yujin.

Yujin gritted his teeth as he swung his swords.

Clang! Clang!

He glanced at the giant golem and saw it walking towards Yuko. Ryo used this chance to strike him.

Swoosh!

A huge cut appeared on his chest and blood spurted out of it.

"Don't get distracted if you don't want to die!" Ryo shouted as he once again slashed his sword.

"Tsk!" Yujin clicked his tongue in annoyance as he lifted his sword and blocked the attack. At this rate, the golem would disrupt Yuko's evolution.

'Alophy, let's use [Spirit Breaker]...' Yujin said to Alophy.

'But you haven't mastered this technique yet! There's a huge drawback in using this technique without mastering it.' Alophy said to him.

'It doesn't matter. At this rate, the golem would stop Yuko's evolution. If that happened she will forever stuck at second evolution without a chance to reach third evolution.' Yujin replied to her while defending against Ryo reckless attacks.