Chapter 263 - Meeting of the Dark Oculus

A group of people wearing black cloak arrived at the Gigantis Kingdom, the huge country at the corner of the continent. All of them were gazing at the kingdom.

"Hmm...? What should we do in this continent?" One of the people asked his comrades.

"We're going to take back the bloodstone, Pavoni." Someone answered his question.

"I see... Oh, right! I forgot that the group who was tasked to collect the bloodstone failed." Pavoni said in a tired tone.

"They failed. All of them died. And the one who prevents them from completing their mission was the Hebrei Kingdom so we're here to finish their mission." Someone said.

"Tsk! Those six-circle officers are worthless. They are making us work like this." Pavoni clicked his tongue in frustration. He actually didn't want to come here but he had no choice since it was the order of the Sins.

"Don't complain, Pavoni. We're all here because of the order." A deep voice sounded.

"Tsk! Don't get cocky just because you have a blessing, Yuvn!" Pavoni shouted.

The one named Yuvn ignored Pavoni. He looked at the group of people around him and said, "We're going to complete this mission no matter what. Stake your life and we're going to massacre everyone who got in our way us."

"We have twenty-five seven-circle officers here so we don't have to worry. Also, five of the seven-circle officers received blessings from the Gluttony Sin. With this much force, we could even burn down a country in this continent." A feminine voice echoed in the area.

Yuvn looked at the woman and said, "Don't let your guard down. You know the every large country has a god protecting it. That's one of the requirements to become a large country in this place."

"Then, what about the great country?" The woman asked in a seductive tone.

"I don't know but a great country is as powerful as our organization. They are the reason why we couldn't roam in this continent." Yuvn said. "All the upper echelons of the great country are god and deities."

"Our target this time are in the large country not great country so there's no need to bother about it," Pavoni said.

"At least we need to a plan. We can't just go there and attack them. We don't have an eight-circle with us." Yuvn said at Pavoni while glancing at him.

"We have ten small bases in this continent and one of them is close to this country. We'll go and gather their force." The woman said as she turned her head and looked at the Gigantis country.

...

Souta and the rest attend the supplementary class in the institute after they returned. They needed it because they were gone for almost one month.

The topic of the class was about the nature energy also called as Mana. Souta listened attentively as this was one of the lessons that he wanted to hear. Plus, Bargan was the one who's explaining to them.

Bargan explained to them how mana affects the things in this world and their uses. He also connected it to combat arts and spells. Combat arts was different from spells. It was martial arts. A person could use any combat arts without mana but they could also use mana along with it to enhance its power.

The spell couldn't be trained like combat arts. The things that matter the most in any spell was the magic circle. Without a magic circle, people wouldn't be able to cast a spell.

Bargan taught them different magic circles. All spells were classified into four tiers and each tier was divided into four ranks.

Tier 1 spell was the most basic spell in the whole universe. The magic circle of this spell wasn't complicated and it was easy to build it using mana.