Chapter 259 - Advancement Exam

Souta was standing in front of the Adventurers Guild. Behind him were the members of the Dark Oculus and Lanny group. They were here to watch him and support him in his advancement exam.

"I didn't think that you would try to become a B-rank at this moment, captain," Ginvi said from the side as he combs his mohawk style green hair.

"Yeah, but I think you'll pass the exam without any problem, captain," Jagret said.

"Yohoo! I wanna take the exam too!" Bryan said with an excited expression.

"It's too early for you Bryan. Come back if you have the same power as captain." Brando said to Bryan while shaking his head.

"Brother Souta! Good luck! I'm cheering for you!" Cluster said as she raised both of her hands in the air.

Souta smiled and said, "Let's go." before he entered inside the guild building with the rest of his comrades. During the past two days, his skill had grown. He could feel that his sword skill was improving with Saya's tutelage.

He still hasn't learned any powerful skill as Saya was training his sword mastery but it was enough for him. Her inner consciousness was different from him, no, it was different from all weak people. The time in Souta's inner world was the same as the time in the real world. There's no difference but the time in Saya's inner consciousness was five times faster in the real world.

She said that creature that reached god-level has this kind of inner consciousness. In other words, Saya was a god being when she died.

This was the reason why the wielders of the vajra sword were all skilled fighters.

The adventurers inside the guild turned silent when Souta and the rest entered inside. All of them looked at Souta's group and started to murmur.

"Hey, is that the group who subdue a third evolution White Jade Spider?"

"Yeah, yeah, I heard that they are all C-rank!"

"What?! Is that possible?! A group of C-rank subduing a level of that monster!!"

"Maybe, they saw that White Jade Spider was injured when they found it!"

"But they said that they killed it inside the dungeon!"

"They only got lucky!"

"Nah, I don't think so. If you're here the other day then you will find that they had a record of saving a small dukedom from a third evolution monster. So it's their second time killing that level of monster."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it too."

"Ignore those people," Souta said to his comrades as he strode towards the reception. His comrades simply followed him.

"Um... I want to take an advancement exam for B-rank?" Souta said to the receptionist as he placed his adventurer's ID in front of her.

The beautiful elf receptionist was surprised when she heard Souta's words. She snapped out of her thoughts when Souta called her once again.

"Um... C-Can you please wait for me? I need to talk to the management about this." The receptionist said to him.

"Okay." Souta nodded as he understood her job. She needed to report this to the one who handled the advancement exam so that they could record it.

The receptionist left after taking Souta's ID. If Souta passed the exam then they needed to change his rank in his ID so it's natural that Souta has to give it to her.

Souta didn't have a problem with it. He was sure that he passed the condition to take the exam. He had a clean record of one hundred percent rate in completing all the quest that he took.