Chapter 210 Side effect

"Souta! Souta!"

Souta slowly opened his eyes as he heard someone calling his. He rubbed his eyes before he looked over and saw an old man with white hair, mustache, and beard. Beside the old man was a woman wearing a maid uniform.

"Grandpa...? What's wrong?" Souta asked as he pushed himself into a seated position.

The old man in front of him was his grandpa, Kryvon Ieshi. His grandpa was the only member of his family. His dad and mom were gone.

Souta heard from his grandpa that they died in an accident before. About this incident, Souta heard that grandpa took him as he doesn't have any family left. It means that Kryvon Ieshi and Souta Ieshi weren't blood-related at all.

Kryvon looked at Souta with a deep gaze before he said, "Let's have breakfast..."

"You should've just ask sister Mai, instead of coming here," Souta said as he glanced at the woman in maid uniform.

This woman was called Mai. She was the head maid inside this huge mansion.

Souta was the sole inheritor of Kryvon's riches. He was living a normal life here despite having so much wealth. He could do anything with his money and Kryvon wouldn't stop him. Kryvon only has one request for him. And that was to train his fighting ability and learn all kinds of martial arts in the world, including those weapon-based martial arts.

He didn't have much ambition unlike other people in the world.

Souta only wanted to live a carefree life and enjoy it to the best of his ability. That's why he enrolled in a public school as he felt bored socializing with those arrogant young masters. Those people were always flattering him trying to get in his good shoes. He never likes that kind of atmosphere. Just staying near them, he felt that he was going to puke.

He hid the fact that he came from a rich family when he enrolled in a public school. At that time, he already had an idea of how much wealth his grandpa possessed. His grandpa, Kryvon Ieshi, was one of the richest men in the world.

He's the father of virtual technology on earth. He's also the sole developer of the famous VRMMORPG Battle Worlds Online.

"I just wanted to see you before you go to the Ieshi clan," Kryvon said to him.

"Oh? So this is the day..." Souta muttered as he turned his head and looked outside the window. He knew the existence of the supernatural in this world. All the myths were true and his grandpa explained it to him when he was still a child.

Ever since he was a child, Kryvon gave everything to Souta except the love of a family. Kryvon was giving him wealth and extreme training, both physical and mental.

"Yeah, I lose another ten years of my life as I send them your appearance so that they would know you once you arrive in that place." Kryvon paused for a moment before he added, "Oh, right! I need to place my mana signature in you for insurance."

Bzzzz!!

Souta's vision suddenly turned black. Everything fell apart as he felt extreme pain in his body.

"AHHH!!" Souta screamed as he found himself in a familiar room. The ceiling looks exactly the same as his house in Ladro City. No, this was his house. There's no doubt about it.

Suddenly, he saw a petite figure of a girl flashed and stretched out her arms. The girl hugged him while Souta was dumbfounded.

He was about to push the girl away when he felt his shirt getting wet. Souta moved his eyes and saw the familiar blue-haired girl. This girl was none other than Lumilia.