Chapter 224 At least, S-rank

"Don't tell them about my condition. They didn't know it. They don't need to worry about trivial things." Souta said in a low voice to Alea who was walking beside him.

Princess Alea was surprised when she heard that Souta's comrades didn't know that his mana pool was damage. She nodded her head at him and replied that she wouldn't tell anyone about it.

"I sense another trouble. If this help increased my strength then why not." Yujin sighed as his shoulders drop. He felt that this group was prone to trouble. It was fine if they were not the ones to start it or they didn't do any bad things. As long as they were right he wouldn't mind fighting other people. He would even use his spirit power to defeat such person.

Alice glanced at Lumilia and Lynn and she saw their look. 'They got jealous.' She thought as her mouth curved upward.

"Where's Jagret and others?" Souta approached them and asked.

"They are still in their room preparing to head out," Lumilia answered him while glancing at Alea.

"Okay, I'll go and say something to them before they leave," Souta said as he patted her shoulder and went inside the inn.

Since they knew Alea, Souta didn't have a problem leaving her in his comrades. They could strengthen their bonds with just a simple talk.

Souta went upstairs and enter the room that Jagret rented. He saw Jagret, Ginvi, Charise, Donna, Evren, and Finsi preparing themselves. They were packing up mana potions and healing potions.

They turned their heads when they heard someone entered the room without knocking. They went back to their things after they saw that it was Souta.

"Do you require something in your expedition?" Souta asked them. If they need something, Souta would get it for them. They would satisfy their needs just for them to clear dungeons as many as they could.

"No, captain, we have everything we need in clearing the dungeons." Jagret stepped forward and replied to him with a smile on his face.

"So, how will you divide this group into two?" Souta asked as he looked at everyone in the room.

"I'm with Ginvi and Finsi," Jagret replied while looking at his two comrades. Ginvi was the half-elf guy with mohawk style hair. Finsi was a short guy with a thick beard. He was a dwarf.

"Good composition." Souta nodded. Jagret was the damage dealer of the group while Ginvi and Finsi were the mage and tank of the group. They could fill up their weaknesses.

The other group was Charise, Donna, and Evren. They didn't have a tank in their group but they have powerful attacks. Charise was a ranger, Donna was a samurai, and Evren was a mage. They could easily kill a second evolution monster with their combination attack.

"Good. I'll go now, I hope you bring me good news." Souta said as he looked at Jagret in the eyes.

"We won't disappoint you, captain," Jagret replied to him with a serious expression.

...

Lumilia didn't have a time to ask Souta where he went as he already entered the inn. She puffed up her cheeks as she looked at the inn in displease.

"Princess Alea, what are you doing with Souta?" Bryan asked Alea. He was the only one among them who believe that Alea was a real princess.

"I'm just talking to him about the..." Alea was about to say the spring of life but she stopped as she recalled that Souta asked her to keep it a secret from his party members. "Hmph! You don't need to know the affairs of your leader! If he wanted to tell you about it then he would speak on his own."