Chapter 262 - Are you willing to bet on me?

He didn't care about that woman's divination. It was too vague. Did she expect everyone to solve the mystery in her words? Tsk! What a bad woman?

He knew what will happen in the future so vague divination like that didn't interest him.

'Tsk, she said that I'm the darkness itself... Well, it's not bad as my specialty is dark attribute spell.' Souta comforted himself.

The thing that bothered him was the pressure of that woman. He wanted to ask some questions to her but the pressure was getting heavy for him.

'You couldn't trust divination of that level. In the past, no one even looked at them unless they have the bloodline of the Ieshi clan in their veins. The Ieshi clan is the only person that could be trusted when it comes to divination.' Saya said to him in his head.

'Is Ieshi clan really that trustworthy?' Souta asked her.

'Yeah, their prediction is one hundred percent accurate but there are some rules and restrictions to their bloodline power. But I don't know about it as I'm a member of the Vajra race, not a member of the Ieshi clan.' Saya replied to him.

'One hundred percent accurate? That's insane!' Souta was stunned. He couldn't believe that powers at all.

'That's why most of the people in this world didn't dare to offend them. Just like what you said before, the future can be changed. The Ieshi clan uses their power to change the future of their enemies in the shadows.' Saya said to him.

'That's terrifying...' Souta was speechless. Yeah, it would bring him a great advantage if he could accurately predict the future movements of his enemies. He would be able to corner anyone. Just by thinking about it, Souta felt a chill in his spine.

He doesn't want to face an opponent like that. Luckily, the Ieshi clan was gone.

But what's the restriction of their powers. He wanted to know it but he lacks information.

'Let's forget about it.' Souta said while shaking his head.

'Fine, I'll bring you in my inner consciousness.' Saya nodded at him.

'Good.'

Souta nodded and was brought to Saya's inner consciousness. He continued learning the way of the sword under her tutelage.

...

The group traveled for five days before they arrived in the Hebrei kingdom and one day travel towards the Ladros city.

In these six days, Souta was training with Saya every time he had a time. He would only stop when he was going to eat or bandits were attacking their carriage. He managed to grasp the basics of her sword style and it leads him to learn the [Cross Moon] and [Crimson Slash] skill. These two skills were equipment skills of the vajra sword. He could use it as long as he was using the vajra sword but now... He could use this skill even when he was using another sword.

He easily learned it because he was using this skill every time he fought. Under Saya's guidance, he grasps it in just five days in her inner consciousness.

In fact, it was stronger than the equipment skill because he learned its essence. He couldn't level up the equipment skills but he could level it up if he learned it. That's why it was stronger than the equipment skills.

At the moment, his [Crimson Slash] and [Cross Moon] skills were level 2. He would be able to level it up if he continued practicing it.

Also, during his training with Saya his [Sword Mastery] under his [Weapon Mastery] skill has gone up.

[Sword Mastery] Level 4: The most basic level of the Swordsman. At this level, a person could be truly said a Swordsman.

Effect: +30% damage when using a sword.