|chapter three|

🎤I see it, I want it, I stunt, yellow bone it. I dream it, I work hard, I grind 'til I own it. I twirl on them haters, albino alligators 🎤

Nova, Coco, and I all sit in Reid's car parked in the school parking lot. We decided to all ride together because we always do that on the first day.

"Omg, Bey slayed this song," Coco states singing loudly. We all burst out laughing at her terrible voice.

"Ok, what are we doing first?" Nova asks leaning towards the front seats. "We first have to get invited to Rodrick's 'Back 2 School Bash'," I say. "If we go there, most of the people on our list will be so drunk, we can get info easily." They all nod in agreement.

No matter how big of a dick Rodrick is, I've heard he throws one hell of a party. I know it's crazy to go out on a Monday, but who the hell is going to ground me. Cayden? Yeah right.

"Wait, but how are we going to get invites?" Reid asks. "You could always go down on him," Coco says smirking at Reid.

"Bite me bitch," Reid responds flipping her off.

She reaches over and bites his finger causing him to shriek. "Ouch you bitch, I just got my nails done!" We all burst out laughing until I look at the clock on Reid's dashboard.

"Ok, serious guys we only have 15 mins before the bell," I barely say from being out of breath from laughing so hard.

"Lia, why don't you just flirt with him?" Coco asks. "Yeah, you have the most confidence out of all of us," Reid says. "And we know you can get it done," Nova concludes smiling at me, before adding, "cause if I do it, I'm going to punch him in the face."

"Fine, I'll do it because if you punch him in the face, we definitely won't get invited."

🎤Okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, 'cause I slay. Prove to me you got some coordination, 'cause I slay. Slay trick, or you get eliminated. 🎤

"Listen to the powerful words of Queen B herself," Coco smugly smiles as we all get out the car saying, "WE SLAY" till we arrive at the school's entrance.

We start walking towards the senior wing and I'm completely trapped in my mind. I think to myself 'just walk up to him and use your assets".

"Yeah, that is exactly what you are going to do," Reid says bumping my shoulder. "Shit, I said that out loud?" They all nod to me and smile.

When we finally reach the wing, we hear this loud, deep voice coming from the end of the hallway. I can already match the voice to a name without even looking.

It was Rodrick talking to some of his football teammates. Rodrick's 6'1 frame and muscular body make him look like an absolute sex god, but too bad that god would be Hades.

I move towards the side of the hall and my friends surround me. I bend over and shake my hair to give it more volume. "Make your boobs more present," Coco says. I pull my top down showing a little bit of my bra and a little boob spillage. "Good?" I ask with my hands up. "Perfect," they say in unison.

I start walking towards Rodrick and his group of friends. I don't bother to say excuse me and just walk in the middle of them.

"Hey Rodrick, you're looking good," I said moving closer to his body and he does not back away. "Oh yeah, you to Cahlia," he says with his fuckboy smile.

"That top is really doing something for your boobs." I tightly hold the strap on my bookbag from his comment.

"Aww thanks, that jersey your wearing tells me you like playing with balls, but I dig it."