|chapter twenty-one|

I wake up this morning to the sun shining through my blinds. I reach out and grab my phone to check the time. Damn, its 11 in the afternoon. I put my phone back down and turn around gently to look at the boy capturing my heart. Without moving his arm wrapped lightly around my waist, I turn to face him.

I'm mesmerized by the calmness in his face and the soft breaths being released between his lips. I softly place my hand on his chest to feel it steadily moving up and down. This is the boy that gave me my first sexual experience that I will never forget. Tyler is the guy who hid his feelings because he wanted me to focus on my dad's passing. The thought of my dad makes me think that he would have liked Tyler.

I try to slide over closer to his chest without waking him up. I gently wrap my arm around his waist because I want to feel all his body heat. When he shifts his body closer to me, I smile against his chest. I start going back to sleep from the motion of Tyler's chest.

I feel like I've dozed off for 15 minutes before I feel someone's hand running through my hair. I let out a soft yawn before looking up to meet Tyler's brown eyes. "I didn't mean to wake you," he gently smiles at me. "You really didn't. I woke up a few minutes ago," I say rubbing my hand up and down his sides.

Tyler swiftly pulls me on top of him. I'm straddling his waist while resting my palms on his chest. "You are so beautiful in the morning," he says in a tired whisper running his hands up and down my thighs. "This is beautiful," I say making an ugly face. He places his hand on mine and laughs. "Yes. That is beautiful and cute," he says after his laughing fit.

"Why are you so hot in the morning?" I ask, running my fingers lightly down his chest. "Well thanks, babe, but that's all you," he says pulling my legs, so my body is leaning over his. I move my falling hair to the side and stare at this amazing site in front of me.

I quickly move my leg straddling him over and get off the bed. "Babe," he says sitting up under my sheets. "I'm going to brush my teeth, so I can kiss you." He drops his head back and lets out a quiet laugh. Before I can ask why he's laughing, he gets out of the bed and picks me up. He swiftly turns me around and lays me down on the bed. His body leans down between my legs and fervently kisses my lips.

At first, I'm still stunned by the events that just happened, but my lips are quick to respond with his. My fingers gently pull his hair and he softly moans against my lips. His hand is holding the back of my neck up, so he can have easier access to my mouth. After we make out for a good 10 minutes, Tyler pulls back and quickly pecks my lips with his.

We are both out of breath from our kiss and I can't even think straight. Tyler moves backward off the bed and gently pulls my legs to the edge. When I sit up, he presses his lip against my forehead. "I will always kiss you. I don't care when or where " he says against my lips after he kisses me again.

"Now, can I take my unofficial girlfriend to lunch?" He asks pulling me off the bed and into his arms. I happily nod and run to take a shower. When I get out of the shower, I walk over to brush my teeth. I walk out into my room to see a dressed Tyler sitting on my bed.

"Ty, did you use my toothbrush while I was in the shower?" He looks up from his phone and grins at me. "We've practically shared saliva last night and this morning." Noticing that fact is true, I nod before turning back into the bathroom. 

After doing my daily get ready activities, I put on my hotdog dress with my green jacket. I finish the look with my black/white converse.

 I finish the look with my black/white converse