|chapter sixty-five|

"Sounds great Uncle Jace! We will meet you tomorrow at the condo. Love you too."

I hang up the phone as Tyler pulls into the school parking lot. "We're only taking some of your stuff over tomorrow, right?" Tyler asks reversing into a parking space. "Yes, babe. I won't be leaving you that quickly. I just want to be moved in before my birthday, so we can spend it alone." I raise my eyebrows seductively at Tyler before unbuckling my seatbelt. Tyler unbuckles his seatbelt and leans over the console.

"I want nothing more than that," he says, smiling at me and gently pulling my face over; connecting our lips. Our lips move in-sync at the perfect speed and pressure. We only stop when we hear a knock on the window. "Ughh," I groan as I separate myself from Tyler. He softly laughs and waves at Nova, Coco, and Reid standing outside my door. They smile back and wave as I open my car door.

"Good morning guys." I grab my bookbag from the car floor and close the door. "Hey, gorgeous. I like the fit today. It's very...chill with a hint of 'no fucks'." I gently laugh at Reid's perception of my outfit. I look through the car window and see that Tyler has walked over to go talk with the guys.

I take a deep breath in as I lean my back against Tyler's car. "I showed him Rodrick's paper this morning." My friends form a circle around me, so no one can hear us. "How did he take it?" Coco asks. I bring my arms across my body and lean my head back on the car. "He wanted to kill him. Luckily, I was able to calm him down. However, his reaction made me have even more second thoughts about our plan." Coco and Reid nod their heads in understanding. "Lia, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. We will completely understand," Nova says placing her hand on my shoulder. I give them a smile before a car with booming music enters the parking lot; catching our attention.

The car parks a few spaces down from where we are standing. I have no idea who the car belongs to and I watch intently waiting for someone to come out. When the car's ignition turns off, the parking lot immediately grows quiet. Both car doors open, and two individuals step out.

"What the fuck," Coco says along with the rest of us. Rodrick and Sabrina step out of the car, smiling.

 She walks over to his side and pushes him against the car before making out with him

 She walks over to his side and pushes him against the car before making out with him. I become nauseous from the sloppy sounds of their kiss. "First, eww. Second, how?" I say, turning my attention back to my friends. "I have no idea. However, her face looks better than I expected," Nova says. "True. Maybe she heals quickly." I comment as I push myself off Tyler's car. As I'm about to walk towards the school, those same two figures step in front of me.

"I'm not in the mood today, Sabrina." I try to walk past her, but Rodrick blocks me from walking. "Do you need me to push you again, because I will." The confident smile Rodrick had on his face falters a little. "I suggest you don't." He takes a step closer to me, but I don't back down. Instead, I start laughing. "Rodrick, no one fears you. I've noticed you haven't been in any relationships either, so that shows me no one wants you. It could be because you're an asshole, dick, creep, etcetera. I could go on if you want?" I give him a gentle smile and turn my head a little to the side.