|chapter sixty-three|

"I really hate you. You really give me no choice. The best option is clearly...

"Two. I'll be completely fine without sex. The question is, will you?" I turn my head and look at Tyler smiling at me. "Oh, if it was a challenge for me, I wouldn't have even offered it." Tyler walks around the bed and gets in on his side.

"So, you wouldn't mind if I sleep in just my sports bra." Without waiting for him to answer, I swiftly take off my t-shirt. I'm so happy I picked the sports bra that perks up my chest a little. I toss my shirt on the floor and turn to look at Tyler. His wide eyes show me the reaction I was expecting. 

"Umm...yeah," he stutters, and I quietly laugh. "If you are struggling with this, just wait till I wear the lingerie pieces you haven't seen yet." I innocently smile, before turning around and turning off the nightstand light. I lay on my side away from Tyler. "Damn Lia," he says with a heavy sigh, turning off his light. I smile as I feel the bed shift when he repositions himself.

I feel one of Tyler's arms wrap around my waist. "Nope, I consider spooning a sexual act," I say, sliding from under his arm. "Well I don't," he says pulling me back against his chest. I quickly think of a plan that will entice this situation a lot more.

I swiftly turn over to where I am sitting directly on top of Tyler. The sheets drop to my hips as his hands move to my waist. I slowly lean forward as if I'm about to kiss him. One of his hands moves some of my hair behind my ear as I press my lips gently to his.

My lips move slowly and tenderly until Tyler picks up the pace. I follow his movements and speed up my actions. His hands graze the sides of my waist as my hand is placed gently on the back of his neck. He softly moans against my lips and I can feel him harden beneath me.

That's when I separate from our kiss. We are both breathing heavily. I press my forehead against Tyler's as our breathing slows down. "See what I just did. You are definitely going to break before me." I playfully kiss his forehead before getting off his lap. I lay back down, but this time facing him.

Tyler moves his hands up and runs them through his hair. "That only happened because of the alcohol. It makes me weak." Tyler turns his body too me and we both start laughing. "Bullshit," I quietly say as I take Tyler's hand in mine. "Yeah, total bullshit," he says playing with my fingers.

"Why won't you tell me, Cahlia?" My fingers pause after Tyler's question. "Tyler, I don't want you getting into trouble again for me. I just think telling you will make you do something irrational." My fingers gently graze over his. "Cahlia, Mike deserved to get his ass kicked and I would do it again. It's not okay for anyone to put their hands on you; especially a guy." I can see his worried eyes as the moonlight shines through his bedroom window.

"I know Tyler. If I tell you, you have to promise to not do anything." He hesitates for a minute before wrapping one of his arms around me. "I swear I want to promise you that, Lia, but I can't. It's fine if you don't want to tell me, but I will find out. And when I do, he's going to regret ever laying a finger on you." I'm about to argue, but it won't help.

Tyler has his mind set on finding out who touched me. He might get an idea on Monday, but then again, he might not. Instead, I nuzzle my head under his chin and wrap my arm around his stomach.

"I love you, Tyler, but just be careful. Not every battle has to be about me." His hand moves up and rubs my arm around his waist. "Baby, your battle is my battle. We fight together." I feel him kiss the top of my head. My arm instantly tightens around his body.

"You're still going to lose this sex challenge," I say, gently laughing on his chest. I feel his chest giggle underneath me and it's very soothing. "Lia, I'm not. I bet you will break before your birthday next Friday."