|chapter forty-eight|

I could not tell how big the house was from the outside. The glossy wooden floors make the white kitchen cabinets stand out. It is very homey, and I picture myself coming here more often. There is also a small fireplace in front of the living room couch.

 There is also a small fireplace in front of the living room couch

"No TV?" I ask as Tyler sets our bags by the front door. He locks the door behind him and stands next to me. "My mom wanted a technology-free zone, besides phones of course." I smile while nodding my head because I like the idea of no distractions.

I wrap my arms around my chest as I walk further through the house. I begin to walk towards the backyard, but Tyler's voice stops me. "Hey babe, since we got here a little earlier than planned, will you accompany me to a fancy dinner?" I turn around and slowly walk back to Tyler.

"Fancy? How should I dress?" I'm blessed Reid told me to pack several show-stopping dresses for the trip. "Something like the dress you wore when we said I love you." He pulls me closer to his chest and my body heats up immensely.

"I think I have something for that." I lean up and softly press my lips to his. Tyler moves his arm from around me and goes pick up our bags from the front door. I follow Tyler up the stairs to the master bedroom. The bedroom is so spacious and bright. The mattress on the bed looks so fluffy and comfy that I just want to jump on it.

Tyler sets our bags on a couch in the bedroom as I check out the bathroom. My eyes light up with lustful thoughts as I go run the bath water, adding soap to it. "Hey babe, I think I'm going to take a bath," I say softly biting my bottom lip. "Oh, that's cool babe. I'll take a shower after—."

When he turns to look at me, I have taken off my shirt. I gaze at him as he watches my every move. I reach my hand behind my back and unclip my bra. He stands up from his bag and gradually walks towards me.

In a matter of minutes, Tyler has one arm wrapped around my waist as he unbuttons my jeans. His mouth is feverously kissing me while he slides both my jeans and panties down my legs. I step out of them without breaking our kiss.

I use both of my hands to unbutton Tyler's jeans. We both laugh as I struggle pulling them down. "Here baby," Tyler says placing his hands over mine and pushing his jeans down. I walk slowly into the bathroom and turn the bathtub water off.

I grab a clean rag before easing my leg into the warm water. I lower my body into the water. "Are you just going to stand their gawking?" I ask raising one leg slowly in the air. "Hell no," Tyler says hastily taking off his boxers and shirt.

He gets in the bathtub and sits behind me. He pulls me closer to his chest as I sit in-between his legs. I lean back and lay on his chest. "Lia, I'm happy I could bring you back here." Tyler's fingers play with mine underneath the water. We make soft splashes whenever they come to the surface.

"Me too. My dad always loved it here. He even thought about moving here. However, my mom refused almost immediately. She said his business would fail if he moved it, but I don't think that was true. She just wanted to stay in Santa Monica because she was sleeping with our neighbor at the time." I scoff at even mentioning her name.